JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So it seems that your post was meant to be aggressive. Good day.
So you want to make class based general accusations about the nature of American citizens with out any push back? Just going to run away? Hmmm.

Out curiosity, besides being mentally ill, what else are we? Racist? White supremacists? Rap artists?

There is 330,000,000 of us, and you believe we're all the same? Besides all of us being mentally ill, what other faults do we share? And are you personally exempt from them as well?

Last Edited:
Wish you well, dude. Disappointed that you couldn't or wouldn't converse with me straight up in an honest debate, but the world is what it is. I hope you and your family stays healthy, and that you enjoy living in an America in which you a the only sane person in the country. Cheers!

He just ruined his life.

I usually roll down my windows before I do this.

He just ruined his life.

I think he ruined his windshield's life too. Glass lives matter too.

After blasting his own windshield and eardrums, posting the video in F'book was the cherry on the top of the stupid - the diamonds to the swords and oak leaves of the Dumkopf Awards.

Morons like this are why we can't have nice things.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

download.png

Side window winshield dash who knows what else AND criminal charges. He's a special kind of stupid. All he would have had to do to remove the threat if there was one was step on the brake.

Side window winshield dash who knows what else AND criminal charges. He's a special kind of stupid. All he would have had to do to remove the threat if there was one was step on the brake.
I would prefer the side swipe maneuver which would cause the other drivers gun (or water bottle) to fall into my car. It works in the movies.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top