JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last Edited:
People have lost their minds... excessive sudden lane changes, speeding, tailgating, road rage! And that's just on the road!

Just think of this, people are spending hundreds, or thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars on silly little internet pictures... FOR WHAT!

Even with that annoying guy sticking his hand in the window, perhaps assaulting the driver... I don't think this was a good shoot.

But it's Chiraq. Both of them are idiots.

road-rage-resized-6002.png

-Robert

Should never have gotten out of his truck. Or its possible it was HIS car with the camera rolling.
1- He put his face right down by the window (easy way to get punched).
2- standing back would have been a less intimidating stance
3- putting his hand inside the car was just stupid of him

Not sure he deserves to be shot thi. Seems like overkill (no pun intended)

Bad shoot. He looked to be unarmed. Unless more details come out I say bad shoot
Hard to tell without audio. We're talking about Chi'raq here, what kind threats are being made along with the invasive space violation? Driver might have thought the dude was coming up with a knife or had his gun on him him from the git-go saying "Get the f' away out of my window." and dude make a grab for the gun.

Hard to tell without audio. We're talking about Chi'raq here, what kind threats are being made along with the invasive space violation? Driver might have thought the dude was coming up with a knife or had his gun on him him from the git-go saying "Get the f' away out of my window." and dude make a grab for the gun.
Didn't look like a grab for the gun. Motion was too slow. More like a reach in and push on the guys head as if to say, "eff you, a-hole". Aggressive, and in our pansy-arsed society, regarded as an assault, but not like a cold-cock.
The dude's hand was already out and he was one step back when the four (or five?) shots rang out.
Question, can an eighteen year old get a FOID in Illinois?

I can't zoom in on the video but I honestly think he doesn't have anything
It kind of appears he has something in his hand like maybe keys, but hard to say.

FWIW the OP of this mentioned the shooter and his family are recent 'immigrants' from Honduras and housed via 'Section 8' near him.

Last Edited:
People have lost their minds... excessive sudden lane changes, speeding, tailgating, road rage! And that's just on the road!

Just think of this, people are spending hundreds, or thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars on silly little internet pictures... FOR WHAT!
Agreed, the PNW has become "Fully Kalifornicated"!!!
Retards abound everywhere in America.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews