JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is why we end up with gun control laws, and when I debate anitgunners who bring instances up like this I got nothin....

I gotta say, he didn't look like he was raging to me? I'm not sure people that are this grade of stoopid CAN rage?

Didn't watch the reporter comments.....

But I'm guessing he is off his meds, and the Space Invaders were attacking.

Either that, or it's just another day in FL.

It looks like he pulled the trigger, which surprised him, causing him to pull the trigger again, which surprised him....

This is why we end up with gun control laws, and when I debate anitgunners who bring instances up like this I got nothin....
Sure you do, it goes something like this: many things in life not only have benefits, but also disadvantages, up to and including someone may die as a result of their being allowed to exist, be owned, used, etc. Generally, when something offers an overall net benefit it should be allowed. I'm sure you have enough convincing arguments why the RKBA fulfills this condition.

Sure you do, it goes something like this: many things in life not only have benefits, but also disadvantages, up to and including someone may die as a result of their being allowed to exist, be owned, used, etc. Generally, when something offers an overall net benefit it should be allowed. I'm sure you have enough convincing arguments why the RKBA fulfills this condition.
Been there tried that, the problem with that argument is in order to present it you have to admit a disadvantage of your own position which is then exploited by the opposition to no end. The idea of some sort of acceptable level of negligence and deaths is not a good foundation to stand on and you will not win that particular debate.

It is amazing no one was hurt. This kind of colossal stupidity should be painful. The driver who threw a bottle at the other car is DAMN lucky his little temper tantrum did not cost him being shot. The moron with the gun is well a moron with a gun.

To be so unaware of your surroundings, impervious to the fact you are inside your vehicle and shooting indiscriminately (while inside) is a display of fear that is no doubt psychosis based.

This guy obviously lost touch with reality, and may have heard and seen things that were not real.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top