JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3) "Now cats are a different story, they are a$$h0les!!! LOL"
You are entitled to have and express uninformed opinions. Everybody does it at some time.
My kitties take exception to being the objects of such stereotypical calumnies, but they forgive you.
Apparently you have never had a kitty who loves you.
:s0116: Especially that last part...

Cats have a way of derailing many, many things...
I better keep this on topic.

download2.jpg

My kitties take exception to being the objects of such stereotypical calumnies, but they forgive you.
Apparently you have never had a kitty who loves you.
I agree and when you have one that does love you, follows you around like a dog for nearly ten years and then you have to endure one of the worst things a pet owner has to it's devastating - as I did last summer. This was my cat on her last day on earth after having a stroke....She was not in any pain, or suffering and that made it a bit easier....

IMG_2093.JPG
And her first day with us when my daughter brought her home from a friend who had cats to give away! cat 009.jpg

Last Edited:
Well, that's at least one, maybe two grumpy motorists I don't have to deal with anymore so I call that a win for the home team

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top