JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If he would have 'captured' the near-comatose Tsarnaev via a gun, restrained him for the authorities, that would have been left out of media reports. His 'heroism' would have not been noted in that case. The multiple millions of tax payer dollars for the all the troops on the streets must be justified.

An armed, private individual is indeed a public menace and must be portrayed that way. Let's leave public safety issues it to the professionals in the tanks and body armor.

http://market-ticker.org/ << This guy nailed it. (Video at the end is great) Keyboard Cat should be deployed to show how badly law enforcement actually failed.

"Was there anything the cops did right? Well, yeah, I suppose. Their fancy FLIR gear on the chopper, once pointed out where to look by the homeowner, did detect the heat of the jackass in the boat. Ok. Wow man, technology. I'm supposed to be impressed by this after the specific location of the bad guy was pointed out by the homeowner who saw him in the boat and called the police?

FAIL.

Massive, outrageous, millions of dollars in overtime and worthless hardware FAIL, to go along with a citizenry that cowered in abject fear of a couple of jackasses."

"We have learned many things over the last week, and none of them are good. We have learned that an entire major city is full of pussies who will hide in the closet rather than sling a rifle or holster a pistol and go about their business, refusing to be cowed by a couple of murderous jackasses."

You believe you will find that out? LOL! That via torture or other means the truth will be told to the public? That this person was most likely 'coached' to do what he did by an alphabet agency undercover perp and that will be shared with you? No, I don't think so.

Whatever is revealed to the sheeple will be a crafted story of BS. Probably pre-written before the incident. One story if he was killed, the other story if he was taken alive. Killed is always preferred of course. Dead slime/stooges tell no tales.

Father,

Just don't count on the government media to give you the information you need to 'see enough.' All you will get is state spoon-fed propaganda about why you should be very scared and why these brave heroes should be honored as they go out and blanket your city to save you from the evil doers.

There will be no mention of all the homes that were illegally searched and ransacked, guns confiscated, notes taken for later, etc. Only that you need to be afraid and count on the authorities, they are your only hope.

This USAtodayPropaganda headline was probably the only one close to the truth: "Boston bombing suspects' mom: FBI controlled my son"

Now, once you step away from the government media, you find even more meaningful and true headlines like "Perspective: Law Enforcement Could Not Find Its *** With Both Hands

By effectively occupying a part of the Boston metro area they made an utter mockery of the 4th Amendment."

And I want to hear and see the evidence against him. I sure haven't seen the video or picture evidence yet. The 8 or so pics the FBI want us to look at proves nothing.

So if they were not guilty, why did they run? Why did they shot at the cops and kill and wound another one? Why did he hide in a boat. Smartest thing the kid could have done was give up, say he was young and was persuaded by his older brother to carry a back pack to the marathon. I would go with the lack of evidence if they busted down the doors and just took them.

Father,

Just don't count on the government media to give you the information you need to 'see enough.' All you will get is state spoon-fed propaganda about why you should be very scared and why these brave heroes should be honored as they go out and blanket your city to save you from the evil doers.

There will be no mention of all the homes that were illegally searched and ransacked, guns confiscated, notes taken for later, etc. Only that you need to be afraid and count on the authorities, they are your only hope.
Yep and the people will happily eat the tripe they're spoon-fed and go back for seconds.

I tried to explain to some people why the illegal searching was wrong and was rebuffed. They didn't seem to think that freedoms and Constitutional protections applied in that instance.

Part-time and conditional freedoms are not freedoms at all. We have no real freedoms in this country. Our freedoms are an illusion. A pacifier to keep us in place.

Father,

This USAtodayPropaganda headline was probably the only one close to the truth: "Boston bombing suspects' mom: FBI controlled my son"

Anyone can say or show me anything but its up to me to believe it or not. Show me the evidence.

So if they were not guilty, why did they run? Why did they shot at the cops and kill and wound another one? Why did he hide in a boat. Smartest thing the kid could have done was give up, say he was young and was persuaded by his older brother to carry a back pack to the marathon. I would go with the lack of evidence if they busted down the doors and just took them.

I don't know what I think about it all yet.

I did not see them place or detonate the bombs.
People do run when they are not guilty.
Shooting at the Cops? I did not see them doing the shooting, I saw a video of someone shooting.
Hide in the boat? Don't know, could be because he is the bad guy that did all you think or he was hiding for his life from being framed, maybe. Not sure yet.
Yep, he should have given up as soon as his face was plastered all over the TV. Time to lawyer up.
Yep, he could have been following his big brothers lead, don't know yet.

You are right, lack of evidence right now. Show me the evidence. :D

Yep and the people will happily eat the tripe they're spoon-fed and go back for seconds.

I tried to explain to some people why the illegal searching was wrong and was rebuffed. They didn't seem to think that freedoms and Constitutional protections applied in that instance.

Freedoms and Constitutional protections do apply especially if you are not the suspect in a crime.

Unfortunately we are at the mercy of our controllers and the government media 95% of the time. Those that can look at all the facts w/o a closed mind or authority worship can usually figure things out.

Ask yourself how do you think it will be ever possible to disarm Americans. Through facts? Of course not. Simply impossible. ALL the facts about private gun ownership will overwhelmingly prove that the 2A is absolutely necessary and desirable.

Anyone that has been paying attention at all knows the anti-2As have no real facts to back up their goal of disarming Americans.

Facts and reason are all on our side. That leaves only irrational emotions and fear mongering for the other side to reach their gun-free utopia and eventual tyranny.

The only real tools they have is deception and trickery. http://rt.com/usa/tsarnaev-brothers-parents-innocent-124/

Knowing that, there are those that still refuse to believe that official sources, LE, CNBC, Media, Gov, would willfully lie and deceive, even kill, to attain the goals they want. I find that bizarre, if not laughable, but no one ever overestimated the gullibility of the sheep.

Our owners are masters of manipulation, are brilliant at it, heartless, without any sort of restraint or morals - it is fascinating to watch them 'do their thing' and in turn observe how the masses gobble it all up like candy.

The 2A and any and all personal freedoms are doomed. There is nothing that will change that. Some will know how their freedoms were taken away. That is really the only significant difference between being outside the Matrix bubble and being one of the sheep. Awareness.

Here we have, in fact, a whole city pretty much under martial law for the first (possibly second) time in modern US history and no one seems to notice, no one seems to care. All to restrain and capture one invalid. The sheep actually crave it; they desire to be dominated by mommy gov; simply fascinating. That alone should prove that the entire nation under martial law or 'emergency measures' will be a cake walk, as well as the suspension of all rights, inc the 2A and eventual confiscation of all arms.

USA, Russia, Britain and likely the Mossad all have literal brainwashing machines and techniques. I don't trust any government to get the truth out. We truly are living in a matrix of falsehoods

Did you notice the sheep applauding the controllers after the bomber was put into the ambulance. Scaring the sheep is so very effective. So now be prepared for a Jihadist to be paraded and another reason to give Homeland security the right to avoid constitutional limits.

notes taken for later

This area automatically had a de facto registration & inventory done on all the homeowners. Add them to all the homeowners/renters/family members from past, present & future door to door searches that happen around the entire country (daily, weekly, monthly, annually) & we have well over a hundred thousand gun owners voluntarily giving permission to the government to search & 'take notes' on what they see & find in each household.

The natural reaction of fight or flight is prewired in our instincts for survival. It is in every species of life & it doesn't just disappear because you say 'we come in peace' or 'we're with the government and we're here to help'. Anything that claims it is justified in doing harm to you by holding you against your will until it decides you are ok to be free is a obvious threat.
This fear of fight or flight is instilled in every creature due to possible predators & is a very valid and sadly very predictable response. It is easily manipulated by those that wish to activate this response, regardless if its the government or some other predator that wishes to take advantage of 'nature'.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top