JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wasn't there a sheriff that threaten to deputized the entire county as a solution to an AWB ban?

That would also be a great way of making a 'police state'; make everyone a police officer.

Wasn't there a sheriff that threaten to deputized the entire county as a solution to an AWB ban?

That would also be a great way of making a 'police state'; make everyone a police officer.

Agreed- Would be a great option up here in Sno County. Good guy card comes with a badge, means more responsibility to go with the additional rights.

Sorta similar to getting a commercial fishing license to be able to catch way more fish!

OP-
Henry Silver 20" in .44, Brass frame 16.5" in .357, both with large loop lever. Howa Mini in .223 with no mods. No complaints and I shoot them all frequently.
Any one of the 3 94's in 30/30 would not leave me feeling undergunned either.

I keep at least one 12ga out of the safe plus usually 1 auto and 1 revolver when I'm home. The usual and some unusual pre-bans are kept put away. I will get one out with 40 rds in mags minimum if getting the heebie jeebies for some valid reason. Not that I desire to shoot at anybody more than once, merely because I don't want to end up as an invalid.

Fingers tightly crossed for the WA ban repeal. I have voted at every opportunity. I miss the booths and showing the senior volunteers my voter registration card.

Last Edited:
Fingers tightly crossed for the WA ban repeal. I have voted at every opportunity. I miss the booths and showing the senior volunteers my voter registration card.
Amen, brother. Mail in voting has become an abomination, ripe with opportunity for deception and abuse. In my 40+ adult years of voting I always looked forward to stopping at my local school to go in and vote. I don't care how busy my day was, there was always time to make in-person voting the priority.

Amen, brother. Mail in voting has become an abomination, ripe with opportunity for deception and abuse. In my 40+ adult years of voting I always looked forward to stopping at my local school to go in and vote. I don't care how busy my day was, there was always time to make in-person voting the priority.
Same here! Miss those days when we could vote in person after showing photo ID and a valid voter registration card.
Out of nostalgia, I still carry my voter registration card in my wallet. Would love to see those days come back again, but they never will.
People are, by and large, just too lazy these days, and mail-in voting seems so easy and "secure" to the sheeple that it will never happen...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top