JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When Americans give up their guns, it will be the end of what this nation once was; nearly overnight.

And for those that dont just give them up......... you have just witnessed how they will be taken.

as the whole country watches, and have their opinions of you carefully crafted by the media and politicians... average people become the fringe, a danger to society... the public will then cheer your demise. and chant patriotic slogans as the SWAT team riddles your home with bullets.

Then stop trolling.

Oh, and remember, you have the right to voice that opinion because of guys like me.

I hate to fan the flames on this... but I really chafe at statements like this.

Not to denigrate yours or anyone's military service...... BUT

WHEN was the last time someone in uniform took up arms or fired a single shot in defense of our constitutional freedoms?

Certainly not in my lifetime, nor the lifetime of my parents... hell even in WWII our constitutional liberties werent in danger. As a nation the biggest existential threat we faced came in 1812.

So just because you put on the uniform and did the bidding of the elitists doesnt make you more of an American or entitle you to a superior point of view.

IF ANYTHING, the military (& police) will be the ones to enforce the restriction of our rights, forcefully enter our homes, search and detain us without cause, disarm us, round us up, and do what ever the hell they are told to do with us.

Yeah, I joined in 1994. Peacetime. Not for the college, or the benefits. I joined because it's what I was made to do.

I never said I have a superior point of view. There is a neat clause in the UCMJ that prevents the following of illegal orders.

I'm assuming, from your post, that you never served. No one I served with will ever step on anyone's Rights, period. Maybe some of the guys who signed up for that good government pay and the benefits, but not anyone who signed up in peace time who have a conscience.

The dude was trolling for the sake of conflict. He knew he would get a reaction, so I gave him one. Feeling pretty much the same way about now. There are people on this forum who believe I'm wrong, but there are a bunch who agree with me.

Your comment basically insults anyone who has worn the uniform in the last hundred years, good one.

And for those that dont just give them up......... you have just witnessed how they will be taken.

as the whole country watches, and have their opinions of you carefully crafted by the media and politicians... average people become the fringe, a danger to society... the public will then cheer your demise. and chant patriotic slogans as the SWAT team riddles your home with bullets.

Yup, the liberals will celebrate that day. Just like the muslims celebrated the Boston bombing,,,

I hate to fan the flames on this... but I really chafe at statements like this.

Not to denigrate yours or anyone's military service...... BUT

WHEN was the last time someone in uniform took up arms or fired a single shot in defense of our constitutional freedoms?

Certainly not in my lifetime, nor the lifetime of my parents... hell even in WWII our constitutional liberties werent in danger. As a nation the biggest existential threat we faced came in 1812.

So just because you put on the uniform and did the bidding of the elitists doesnt make you more of an American or entitle you to a superior point of view.

IF ANYTHING, the military (& police) will be the ones to enforce the restriction of our rights, forcefully enter our homes, search and detain us without cause, disarm us, round us up, and do what ever the hell they are told to do with us.

I really, really appreciate the men and women who is and has served in Our military but you got some truth in that post.

BTW, I have never served in the military but that does not give anyone the right to question my loylaty to this Country, The Constitution or The People here. I'd die in a second to protect all three willingly. We all don't have to serve in the military to show Our support.

Serving in the US military is like going to work for McDonald's if Ronald McDonald was secretly a deranged serial killer and was calling the shots.

"Troops" (what are they Boy Scouts - SOLDIERS) are pawns of the elite banking families, period.

The controllers have zero respect for them, aka the social engineers that design and start all conflicts for their benefit (always on false pretenses).

"Military Men are dumb, stupid animals" - Henry Kissinger. THAT is what your 'employers' really think about you as a disposable pawn.

That is the hard truth of the matter. Wars of aggression around the globe are putting the nail into the coffin of the USA for the benefit of the banksters. The 'fighting for your freedoms' is an old, tired lie. No brown person 7400 gives a crap about my 'freedoms' or 2A 'rights', nor do they care about taking them away. Our government does and the military are automatons working for same, standing at the ready to crush any rights, imaginary or not, that you believe you have.

Eventually the feel good stuff has to be discarded and things have to be seen as they really are.

Yeah, I joined in 1994. Peacetime. Not for the college, or the benefits. I joined because it's what I was made to do.

I never said I have a superior point of view. There is a neat clause in the UCMJ that prevents the following of illegal orders.

I'm assuming, from your post, that you never served. No one I served with will ever step on anyone's Rights, period. Maybe some of the guys who signed up for that good government pay and the benefits, but not anyone who signed up in peace time who have a conscience.

The dude was trolling for the sake of conflict. He knew he would get a reaction, so I gave him one. Feeling pretty much the same way about now. There are people on this forum who believe I'm wrong, but there are a bunch who agree with me.

Your comment basically insults anyone who has worn the uniform in the last hundred years, good one.

Yeah, the clause about illegal orders... How well does that work out? Because I think that violating the constitution is an illegal order but there were plenty of guardsmen out there violating the sanctity of private homes last week without warrants or even probable cause. Its nice that they have that in the UCMJ but when you have a bunch of kids joining up right out of high school who probably never had a civics class and/or could give a crap about constitutional rights or at very minimum arent certain enough about it to know that they are violating them AND have been pumped full of nationalistic pride fighting the war on terror, etc... this is exactly what you get.

Also, you are correct. I have never served in the military. I have family and friends who served in every major conflict in the 20th century as well as serving in peactime for the US and the UK... and the ones who served in combat or close to other actions (think El Salvador 1980's) are the first to admit that they werent serving in the interest of American citizens. They were there and they saw the light... I speak from their experience, not opining out of my ***. Not just from them, but I read of other people's stories too as well as general history of conflicts in this bubblegumed up world. This is nothing new, it has gone on before, its happening now and will continue long after I am dead.

If you read the bible, think Ecclesiastes 1 "There is nothing new under the sun"

Young guys get all pumped up by their superiors, get a rifle and some training... theyll shoot anything they are ordered to, the few that object are irrelevant as even they cannot stop it.

And I am not insulting anyone in the military past or present. I am simply stating a fact that not one of them has ever fired a shot in defense of my rights. I have no beef with the military or those who serve in it. I happen to think that a vast majority of the missions are bullbubblegum and it pains me to see well meaning Americans shipped off into a meat grinder for nothing. But it pains me more to see them on the streets of the USA oppressing fellow citizens.

Im sorry if my opinions rub you the wrong way, and make you defensive about your service. But feel free to tell me a story about the military fighting for my rights.

Ah, well the national guard is a completely different story. They can be used, as a police force on the streets of America. The regular Army, Marines, Navy cant.

They are weekend warriors in the highest sense. Many get better once they have a deployment or two under their belt but yeah, different group of people.

Like I said. I joined a standing peacetime military force to do my duty to my country. That standing force, has not been deployed to protect the constitutional rights of anyone. I do agree with that. I think that the terrorists needed a spanking, but it did not need to be a drawn out war like it has been, and I don't think there was any purpose in going to Iraq. This stuff is all corporate greed driven.

But I do think that anyone who joined up to be at the ready, back when I did, was doing it to fight for the rights of the citizens of this country, if needed.

The Army was not invading people's homes though. The national guard was stepping on the rights of the people and that was wrong.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top