JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It looks like one of those guns you see when watching cops. Dude gets caught driving around in a stolen car and some ugly bubblegum weird shaped gun is in his back seat under his dirty laundry and he's like "aww heyll nah Dat ain't mines!"

2 pages and no one even mentioned that thing is ugly as sin!!??

It looks like something arakboss would glue together out in his shed.. by candlelight...

:D

Needs a folding bayonet to come out of that hand guard..like a sks .
Yaaarr!

9C01765C-C510-4077-80C1-210D7645E167.jpeg

The Taurus Judge, in all its forms, looks like the set-up to a really bad joke where the punchline is in a dead language that no living being can translate.

It just doesn't make sense.

The Taurus Judge, in all its forms, looks like the set-up to a really bad joke where the punchline is in a dead language that no living being can translate.

It just doesn't make sense.
Some do.. for a close quarter pistol. IE., Belly carry while driving... anti car jacking device that is likely not to penetrate other close quarter vehicles. Snake country, etc.

Still though... I prefer a bond arms over a judge for that.

This monstrosity though is just ridiculous and can't imagine what niche it would excel in. I have no doubt though some folks will be buying them just for the novelty factor. "Gotta own em all" folk(?)

I would like to see how accurate it is firing in double action. If it for people who cannot rack a pump, then the reviewer should demo its double action fire rate and accuracy.

In the only DGU with a Taurus Judge that I know of, the Homeowner missed completely with his first shot when he pulled the barrel of target.

Judge... Governor... KSG-12... Hi-Point...

Apparently, even firearms can have an extra 21st chromosome.

View attachment 1489019

:D
Taurus did a very commendable job of marketing to get the thing going. The idea had been around a LONG time and never took off because it, well sucked. With slick marketing they got a LOT of people to start buying these things. Most who own one are never in their life going to need to use it on someone trying to kill them so the choice will not leave them wishing they had not bought it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top