JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember, we are not talking about Free America but a Communist country called the Demokratik Peoples' Republik of Massachusetts. Of course they cowered in their homes and welcomed the Cylons to show their support - that is the action of sheeple with nothing to defend their homes and families but kitchen cutlery and baseball bats. Hopefully some of the groveling wretches thought "Gee, I sure wish I had a real gun suitable for dealing with murdering scum." But don't bet on it. TPTB prevailed in the end, but the enemy has seen that one ignoble murderer with an "assault weapon" can shut down an entire city. Expect Mumbai style actions in more Peoples' Utopias with small units exacting serious damage on populations of groveling Sheeple and Crazy Uncle Joe telling us all we need is a double shotgun and the confiscation of militarily useful firearms is a "reasonable common sense" measure for the public safety. God help us.

Remember, we are not talking about Free America but a Communist country called the Demokratik Peoples' Republik of Massachusetts. Of course they cowered in their homes and welcomed the Cylons to show their support - that is the action of sheeple with nothing to defend their homes and families but kitchen cutlery and baseball bats. Hopefully some of the groveling wretches thought "Gee, I sure wish I had a real gun suitable for dealing with murdering scum." But don't bet on it. TPTB prevailed in the end, but the enemy has seen that one ignoble murderer with an "assault weapon" can shut down an entire city. Expect Mumbai style actions in more Peoples' Utopias with small units exacting serious damage on populations of groveling Sheeple and Crazy Uncle Joe telling us all we need is a double shotgun and the confiscation of militarily useful firearms is a "reasonable common sense" measure for the public safety. God help us.

Think, just as far back as 1775 We the People rose up with weapons and we struck back with all the force we could muster

Look here retard.

I earned the right to sit here and voice my opinion. I joined the Marines in 1994, and due to injuries incurred in Afghanistan, in 2011, had to retire a few years early form the Army.

I paid my dues, and have seen this country go to absolute bubblegum. And a lot of it is due to guys like you who think you know who you are flapping your gums at.

How do you like them apples, ace?

Look here retard.

I earned the right to sit here and voice my opinion. I joined the Marines in 1994, and due to injuries incurred in Afghanistan, in 2011, had to retire a few years early form the Army.

I paid my dues, and have seen this country go to absolute bubblegum. And a lot of it is due to guys like you who think you know who you are flapping your gums at.

How do you like them apples, ace?

Hey "ace" we have the same rights to voice our opinions also without your "troll" comments

The lesson that I've learned from the bombing is to go out and buy a two-way radio and/or several walkie talkies to hopefully stay in contact with key people in my life if the authorities ever turn off our cell phone service. Like many other people, I do not have a land line phone.

I don't get some of you guys some times. I really don't. It has to be one extreme or the other, or someone isn't happy.

Yes, the people around Boston are highly representative of liberal pro-government sheeple.

But I saw lots of people milling around that neighborhood and didn't see or hear of any arrests.

The police were looking for a suspect thought to perhaps be a terrorist who had just killed and maimed a bunch of people with a bomb(s.)

They believe he had perhaps shot and killed a campus security guard. They believed he had hijacked a car. They believed he had run over his own brother in the middle of the road and killed him in his escape. This while the police had the brother in custody. The police had to dive out of the way.

They believed he had thrown bombs at them from a car while they were in pursuit.

They didn't know but what he had more bombs, or even a vest bomb.

The "cowardly" boat owner who found him didn't know if he had a bomb, and called for someone who knew how to handle such a situation using a robot, helicopter, flash bangs - whatever the homeowner didn't have. The homeowner sure couldn't just fill the guy with lead to "make sure." Besides, he didn't know if there were explosives in that boat. What idiot would shoot into it at close range?

Yes, the guy was just a suspect, but he was bleeding badly and a suspect had been shot.

Some forget that in some emergencies, the police don't need a search warrant. I'm not talking about probable cause, I'm saying they aren't going to get burned if they stayed after that guy. Link

I'm as pro 2A, anti government as it gets, but this was an actual terrorist act on our soil by people who had weapons beyond the scope of a homeowner. If I knew there was a guy in my boat who might have bombs, I'd back off and call for help. If you don't, I think you're nuts. There's equipment for handling that which we don't have. We don't.

I thought that all of America was cheering when the perp was caught. And yes I think the feds wanted him alive because he isn't the top of the food chain here. Remember it took ten years to ID and finally kill Osama Been Dead for 9/11. I want the guys who are behind this.

I'm proud to be an American today. Don't tread on us.

In Thailand they have something like 3.5 terrorist attacks per day along the extreme South border with Muslim Malaysia. They are too puzzie to stop it.

We.are.not.putting.up.with.it.

I am absolutely on edge. I wake up every morning and my first thought is who has been shot or blown up now. And how will my heartlessness be treated for not willingly giving up my guns.

Then I come here, where there is a good mix of theory, news, opinion, and conversation. And one of these "voted for Barry" And "he doesn't want your guns"types jumps on here and speaks to people with the sole intent of garnering a newsworthy response. It gets me.

statism.jpg

Now that right there is.... PURE GOLD!!

The lesson that I've learned from the bombing is to go out and buy a two-way radio and/or several walkie talkies to hopefully stay in contact with key people in my life if the authorities ever turn off our cell phone service. Like many other people, I do not have a land line phone.

Look into Motorola or Vertex encrypted radios

Counting down until the "false flag" rumors start?

If you read enough history and really look at things objectively, its not that far fetched to think there is something else at work here.

Afterall, our government exposed citizens to radiation in order to test bombs. Hell they even intentionally released radiation to monitor its effects on us. How many people got sick and eventually died from that?

Whats a few lives lost in a bombing to them if they are able to achieve their goal? Obama looking to consolidate more power like Bush did after 9/11? Maybe a 'live fire drill' to experiment with martial law/shutting down a major American city? You cant practice this kind of stuff.

Sure it sounds crazy, but I believe that they dont give a rats *** about us, to the point that a handful of casualties is something that can benefit them.

There is a book, most of you wont know of it or read it since its by a liberalish author... but check out The Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein. It profiles several incidents where there are basically prewritten plans, legislation, etc. And once the right tragedy or breakdown happens they take advantage of the turmoil to ram through something that was previously an unpopular idea. Everything from natural disasters to political instability.

So looking at all possible ulterior motives, and the fact that there are numerous examples of false flag attacks throughout history, that arent even disputed anymore... its no wonder why some people would look at incidents like this and be suspicious.

I'm proud to be an American today. Don't tread on us.

I understand where you are coming from. Sure, it is very likely that this is exactly what it looks like, exactly what we are being told it is. Sometimes things just happen and there is nothing fishy about it at all.

However, I disagree with your pride today.

I do not need to have all of this drama, have people die, and then have the suspect caught by a massive military style invasion in order to feel pride as an American.

Authority does not fill me with pride. US soldiers pointing guns at innocent US civilians makes me bubbleguming sick.

I am proud to be an American every day of the week regardless of what is happening. For me, being American has nothing to do with who is in the white house, what our military is doing, what the status of national security is. My pride in being American comes from the Constitution as well as the acts and beliefs of the founders of this country. And those founders would have shuddered to think that this kind of action came down in Boston without question.

This is not the country that Jefferson envisioned. This is not the country that our ancestors died for.

Dont tread on us? Im sorry, but we have in fact been tread upon

So much for the searches being voluntary:

Many people in that video didn't even look anywhere close to the subject they were looking for but still made them keep their hands up, Pure BS!!!!!!!!!

Videos like this is a great example why I have disbelief in LE doing the right thing.

Comments from the u-yube channel at the above video...

"WATERTOWN, MA -- On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary. Police were filmed ripping people from their homes at gunpoint, marching the residents out with their hands raised in submission, and then storming the homes to perform their illegal searches.

This was part of a larger operation that involved total lockdown of the suburban neighbor to Boston. Roads were barricaded and vehicle traffic was prohibited. A No-Fly Zone was declared over the town. People were "ordered" to stay indoors. Businesses were told not to open. National Guard soldiers helped with the lockdown, and were photographed checking IDs of pedestrians on the streets. All the while, police were performing these disgusting house-to-house searches."

Last edited by a moderator:
They are lucky a cop didn't get shot. Someone comes to my door, and starts pounding like that, a round gets chambered and I sure as hell won't open the door. Don't care if there is a manhunt or not. I wont hide a fugitive, and they cant come in my house without a warrant to look.

To Protect and to serve, right? More like to control and oppress.

What a joke.

The thing I learned from this event...don't volunteer to carry a "fake" bomb in a drill run by the FBI.

Yep, just like the 1993 WTC. The poor sap was told he was hired to do a trial run then given real explosives. Then he aborted the plan by parking 75 yards out from where he was supposed to for the detonation. Even had his FBI handler recorded telling him to go through with it. (Smart, but of course did not help him)

The mother of these two has already come out and said that the FBI has been 'handling' her sons for the last two years. Of course, you have to go to RT to get that info; nothing you will see in the fake US media. Totally explains the enormous amount of sniffer dogs, bomb crew on site, convenient camera shot - all beforehand. The stage was set. We are so easy to deceive it is laughable.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top