JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it's an Emergency in pursuit of a suspect then it seems to put the 4th Amendment on the shelf.

No it does not. If we are not a suspect of a crime then our rights do not get pushed aside because the cops need help catching a bad guy. We The People should not let it happen.

We are not the bad guy and We should not be treated as one.

Many Chinese go their whole lifes without every interacting with the government directly.

Have to disagree with you on that one, LOL.

Then again, the crimes of the Chinese state does not justify the malfeasance of the US federal regime, regardless of what the move-to-China-if-you-don't-like-it-here crowd says. Been there, done that.

No it does not. If we are not a suspect of a crime then our rights do not get pushed aside because the cops need help catching a bad guy. We The People should not let it happen.

We are not the bad guy and We should not be treated as one.

I'm not saying it puts the 4th on the shelf the article pretty much draws that conclusion.

Turns out the answer to my hypothetical regarding WMD's is simple: the bar for WMD's in government hands and civilian hands is wildly different! Duh!

Just like AR-15's are "assault weapons" in our hands, but full-auto SBR M4's are "personal defense weapons" in government hands.

As I've said before, the corruption of precise, unbiased language is a cornerstone of the Total State.

In a nutshell, America is doomed for one primary reason.

The knucklehead authority-worship populace of lemmings and drones can and will never come to terms with the fact that their protectors are actually the perpetrators. Tricks that have been played on populations since the time of the Roman Empires still work as well today as they did then.

The 1-2% of the people that have woke up to the BS just are not enough to make a dent. A majority of those are unwilling to even try. So the Matrix of Lies will march on like it always has, unabated. The social engineers and elite will take 99.9% of everything for themselves and we will give up everything in trade for false safety. The sheep will cover in fear while our owners laugh it up behind closed doors.

That is the way it has always worked and unfortunately it is a done deal for them. Tyranny always comes to pass via deception and trickery. The population surrenders everything without even a whimper.

All an aware person can do at this point is just watch it all happen.

As an aside, a pressure cooker bomb, with about as much power as your average hand grenade, is now a weapon of mass destruction?

I am not being abrasive I promise...Have you ever been in close proximity to a hand grenade? That M67 will damn near knock your teeth out from 100 yards away. Just judging from what I saw on the Boston videos, the pressure cookers were no where close. But the IEDs we ran into overseas, that low speed explosive is a whole different animal. It does damage in different ways.

Watching the video clips you can tell the folks filming are clearly intimidated. Who wouldn't be.

I would be angry that these bozos, 99% of whom have less training than I do, are pointing guns at my family and I. While I would not react with violence at a forced entry after I told them no, I would be screaming back at them just as loudly if not louder. You don't get to come in my home and scream orders with out hearing about it. Put it this way: I would not jeopardize my life, but I would not be intimidated.

I'm not saying it puts the 4th on the shelf the article pretty much draws that conclusion.

I have heard and read through all of this that there is that "clause", but if it really came down to it, I think a citizen who has had their home invaded forcibly without a warrant, would win. It would likely take years, but they would win.

In a nutshell, America is doomed for one primary reason.

The knucklehead authority-worship populace of lemmings and drones can and will never come to terms with the fact that their protectors are actually the perpetrators. Tricks that have been played on populations since the time of the Roman Empires still work as well today as they did then.

The 1-2% of the people that have woke up to the BS just are not enough to make a dent. A majority of those are unwilling to even try. So the Matrix of Lies will march on like it always has, unabated. The social engineers and elite will take 99.9% of everything for themselves and we will give up everything in trade for false safety. The sheep will cover in fear while our owners laugh it up behind closed doors.

That is the way it has always worked and unfortunately it is a done deal for them. Tyranny always comes to pass via deception and trickery. The population surrenders everything without even a whimper.

Burt, I want to sit down and have a beer with you, sir.

I would be angry that these bozos, 99% of whom have less training than I do, are pointing guns at my family and I. While I would not react with violence at a forced entry after I told them no, I would be screaming back at them just as loudly if not louder. You don't get to come in my home and scream orders with out hearing about it. Put it this way: I would not jeopardize my life, but I would not be intimidated.

I have heard and read through all of this that there is that "clause", but if it really came down to it, I think a citizen who has had their home invaded forcibly without a warrant, would win. It would likely take years, but they would win.

:s0155:

It'd be funny if they tried a "stay at home" order here. What are the cops going to do, shoot at you? Better odds of being struck by lightning on a sunny day than actually hit by Seattle's finest.

An aware person also has two other options

1. Voice grievances, legally, or through the Col. W. Prescott order of "[Not firing] until you see the whites of their eyes"
2. Suicide (See photo)

Photo:
200px-Comet_Hale-Bopp_1995O1.jpg

200px-Comet_Hale-Bopp_1995O1.jpg

I am not being abrasive I promise...Have you ever been in close proximity to a hand grenade? That M67 will damn near knock your teeth out from 100 yards away. Just judging from what I saw on the Boston videos, the pressure cookers were no where close. But the IEDs we ran into overseas, that low speed explosive is a whole different animal. It does damage in different ways.

Your average Joe/Jane would be scared Spitless and to afraid to pursue it in a court of law.

Sounds like the charges levied against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is more preemptive CYA for the illegal searches conducted by the state. Conspiring to use a "weapon of mass destruction", which justifies exigent circumstances due to national security, etc. and so forth.

As an aside, a pressure cooker bomb, with about as much power as your average hand grenade, is now a weapon of mass destruction? I didn't know WMD's were standard military issue. :huh:

If a pressure cooker is a WMD, what's a predator drone?

TMW2013-02-13colorlarge.jpg

I think a little better of you after this post, sir

This latest staged event was a huge leap forward for them. Troops occupying a city and very little objection. Just a few years ago no one would have imagined such a thing would be possible in America.

a few years ago? I recall hurricane Katrina saw a similar response, along with forced confiscation of legally held firearms by innocent survivors who werent threatening anyone at all. No one saw their guns again and none of them were even compensated for the loss.

All that with a Republican in the white house. Not one elected official said anything against it. from either side of the aisle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top