JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many people in that video didn't even look anywhere close to the subject they were looking for but still made them keep their hands up, Pure BS!!!!!!!!!

Videos like this is a great example why I have disbelief in LE doing the right thing.

Comments from the u-yube channel at the above video...

"WATERTOWN, MA -- On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary. Police were filmed ripping people from their homes at gunpoint, marching the residents out with their hands raised in submission, and then storming the homes to perform their illegal searches.

This was part of a larger operation that involved total lockdown of the suburban neighbor to Boston. Roads were barricaded and vehicle traffic was prohibited. A No-Fly Zone was declared over the town. People were "ordered" to stay indoors. Businesses were told not to open. National Guard soldiers helped with the lockdown, and were photographed checking IDs of pedestrians on the streets. All the while, police were performing these disgusting house-to-house searches."

Our former Republic has been hijacked

Gunner3456, you bring up interesting points.
I have some answers, questions, and no solutions.

Besides, he didn't know if there were explosives in that boat. What idiot would shoot into it at close range?
The police sure had no problem.

Yes, the guy was just a suspect, but he was bleeding badly and a suspect had been shot.
How many rounds did the police dump on him?
Why exactly were blackhawks deployed? At least one was deployed.

Some forget that in some emergencies, the police don't need a search warrant.
What about DUI checkpoints? I guess the police have a right to come into your house at anytime because they don't need a search warrant?

I'm as pro 2A, anti government as it gets, but this was an actual terrorist act
As opposed to a regular attack?

Have you heard about George Metesky? Would you consider him a terrorist?
How about The UNI-BOMBER?
George Metesky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Questions I want answered:
  • Who financed the suspects?
  • Why did the FBI investigate them?
  • Did the FBI contact, train, and/or encourage terrorist activity like the Christmas-tree bomber?
  • Why were these guys at the event?
Military Men Witnessed At Boston Bombing Identified As National Guard CST Teams

Why again do our families need to have this happen?:
martiallaw.jpg

bpd422.jpg

I'm not anti-police, I'm trying to understand why the police HAVE to search my house for bad guys.

I've had police come to door and my neighbor's before with sub-guns asking if bad-guys were around*. I said "No." And was told thanks, and carry-on. <I didn't think that was too bad, of course the police weren't running around like Rainbow 6 then. *They were on a search and destroy apprehend mission.

My concern is what would have happened to civilians who answered their door with a firearms on their hip or a shotgun on a porch?
Why exactly were the police indiscriminately pointing rifles at almost every house they were about to enter? Was that really necessary? I'm sure in parts of Iraq it is necessary.

We ought to be a more active society, rather than a reactive one, but that's just my opinion.

Yep but some here want us just to carry on like sheep and not question things. Some consider it bashing if we disagree and actually show why we disagree with LE by posting about their past and present mistakes.

God forbid if anyone should say "What If". That person may not fully understand why they think that but they know something is clearly not on the level. To much is going on that is directly affecting people's daily lives.

Yep but some here want us just to carry on like sheep and not question things. Some consider it bashing if we disagree and actually show why we disagree with LE by posting about their past and present mistakes.

Well, my concern was why the hell is the national guard "assisting".
What is this Rambo: First Blood? For those who'll remember after the forest "hunt" the National Guard is deployed to find Rambo, it eerily looks similar* to what happened in Boston, except there are less trees.

I can't find at the moment the footage or audio of the shootout with Dzhokar Tsarnaev, but the massive hail of full-auto reminded me of this:

I'm surprised the outcome wasn't the same, considering Tsarnaev was allegedly armed with explosives.

*Now'days police can get grants from the DHS to buy armored vehicle, full-auto, body armor, and other useful things. Most large cities even have SWAT teams, which in essence is a team designed to specialize in force on force. The outcome of which is not good (for you), if you are not cooperative. The police already have technology on their side to militarize themselves.

Another example is with FLIR.

Last edited by a moderator:
And was Rambo the bad guy? Didn't the sheriff start the fight telling Rambo to leave "His" town and if I am mistaken "His" state? I think the sheriff was a piece of garbage cop. Not all of them are but that one in that movie was. And look at all the sheep that followed the cops bad example. No questions asked.

Adrian!!!!!!!! :gun10:

More videos of illegal searches:

Apparently exigent circumstances applies whenever the state believes there is a threat. Which is all the time. USA USA!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would imagine that eventually you would garner a very large amount of money due to unwarranted abuse incurred at the hands of LE.

But I not only would tell them no, I would never open the door. Go ahead, kick it in and then prove that you had probable cause.

Record the contact with LE as much as possible then hire/call a lawyer when you get the chance. I would have said no, not without a warrant. If they came into my home anyways I would spend every available dime I have to sue them and make sure it never happened again. This type of blanket search could not and should not be a mandatory submission, We The People have rights!!!!!

I sure as heck would not have "closed my window and get back inside." I'll leave every freaking window open in my house if I want to and take turns sticking my head out them if I like.

With my blonde hair and blue eyes, and being 40 years old I do not resemble the suspect in anyway except we are both males.

I think that is the million dollar question!
And it shouldn't be a question at all !

Of Course the WhiteHouse has been breaking laws for 5 years so one thinks this is a we don't care if you don't want searched.
I mean who we gonna call to protect out rights ? The cops their beating down my door, the President ? He's burning the Constitution.

I 100% agree.

If someone said "No" to a search of their property under these circumstances I'm thinking the charges would read something like this, "Impeding/Interfereing with an on going Investigation of National Security". A charge of this nature would of course bear heavy penalties.

Watching the video clips you can tell the folks filming are clearly intimidated. Who wouldn't be.

Sounds like the charges levied against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is more preemptive CYA for the illegal searches conducted by the state. Conspiring to use a "weapon of mass destruction", which justifies exigent circumstances due to national security, etc. and so forth.

As an aside, a pressure cooker bomb, with about as much power as your average hand grenade, is now a weapon of mass destruction? I didn't know WMD's were standard military issue. :huh:

If a pressure cooker is a WMD, what's a predator drone?

TMW2013-02-13colorlarge.jpg

This latest staged event was a huge leap forward for them. Troops occupying a city and very little objection. Just a few years ago no one would have imagined such a thing would be possible in America.

I bet our controllers are scratching their heads wondering how it was so easy for them. This will accelerate their goals toward the complete show me your papers police state and all out tyranny. In layman's terms, it sucks.

For those of us interested in buying our time and dying before things get very bad, we have to come to terms with this greatly accelerated agenda.

You can literally live in China now and have less intrusion by government into your private life. They don't have cameras every few feet and all sorts of other surveillance state tech like our government does. Many Chinese go their whole lifes without every interacting with the government directly.

National pride, false patriotism, and delusion STILL makes so many believe that they are living in the land of the free and the home of the brave. Neither of those is remotely true. We owe 30s Germans a big apology for the way they have been characterized in the history books as cowards and apathetic.

When Americans give up their guns, it will be the end of what this nation once was; nearly overnight.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top