JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whether you apply it to the Constitution or vaccines, words have a definition. When you have to change the definition so the word means something else, don't be mad at those questioning your motives. It wasn't a political rebellion because people all over the political spectrum varied in reactions. Even the "science" was extremely questionable and the psychological fallout with children still running around with masks outside in 90 degree heat leaves me with questions.

Also, the stated narrative of "anti vaxxers" claiming CV19 was a hoax is disingenuous at best. The idea that taking an experimental drug for something 99% survivable for a large segment of the population didn't make sense.

Some belive making people give up their guns is something for the betterment of America. Just because some people agree with that, are you on board or are you a selfish Anti American clinging to your guns?

What are you babbling about?

I took the first two jabs... my left eye swelled up so big that I could not open it.

You got any more of them wise cracks or is that the "Go To" whenever someone disagrees with what the media is feeding us?

Almost nobody is taking the follow up shots now, you do realize that?
What is the exact number of Covid deaths in the U.S., and what scientific group are you quoting?

Are you quoting the same lamestream media that purposely inflates gun deaths to drive an agenda?
I will quote whatever legitimate statistics available. So if you have some you'd like to share, let's hear 'em.

But quoting some guy who says everything is fake doesn't count as information.

I will quote whatever legitimate statistics available. So if you have some you'd like to share, let's hear 'em.

But quoting some guy who says everything is fake doesn't count as information.
I don't recall anybody saying it was fake, but I did want to clarify that you are readily quoting a source that has shown itself to not be truthful. Mental masturbation.

What is the exact number of Covid deaths in the U.S., and what scientific group are you quoting?
Covid deaths have not been disclosed to the American people.
The cdc only offers a figure for Covid deaths plus "presumed" Covid deaths.
Not sure why they don't use some "science" to tell us the exact number of Covid deaths.

CDC claims that 17% of the population is up to date on Covid maintenance shots.

Yes, it should be mandated. Just like we mandated polio vaccine, mumps vaccine, small pox vaccine. Just like we mandate safe consumer products. Just like we mandate Selective Service registration. Just like we mandate primary education.

The objections to COVID vaccines are ludicrous. They are the inventions of laymen propagated by political pundits. Suddenly, a huge portion of the US population who otherwise are not health fanatics, but align on completely unrelated social issues, have "real concerns" about what doctors with PhDs in immunology are telling them will save their lives.

COVID was a good test run for the future when we will have much deadlier outbreaks. Some countries and their citizens handled the emergency in a smart and responsible manner. About half the US handled it like children who don't want to take their baths. This is not how a society functions, it's how a mob works.

If WWII happened today, it looks like only half the only people would respond to the draft and work in the ammunition plants. Because this other section of the population "has rights", and doesn't care if the country as a whole survives.
Hypothetical....
If Trump had legit been reelected, and passed a bleach injection mandate.
Would you suddenly start supporting individual liberties and suddenly have "real concerns" about doctors with phds propagating the bleach shot?

Since I only have one person on Ignore, I know who you are arguing with. Don't waste your time on the troll!
Who the hell is that guy? "It"? And how can he "it?" still be here? I don't understand why I am on it's ignore list? Is it because I refuse to respond to someone who is so over-the-top trolling?

Good lord, quit responding to that bubblegum heel and maybe he'll go away! It make threads not worth reading when he's crapping on them.

If i recall, the current "official" fatality rate in both the world and the US is 1%.
I cant search for the source right now but know its on wikipedia

Who the hell is that guy? "It"? And how can he "it?" still be here? I don't understand why I am on it's ignore list? Is it because I refuse to respond to someone who is so over-the-top trolling?

Good lord, quit responding to that bubblegum heel and maybe he'll go away! It make threads not worth reading when he's crapping on them.
You're right, he's a master debater.

I'm sorry, but randomly throwing out a million COVID deaths is quoting someone, and is just likely the same media that says that gun violence is a problem.
Out of curiosity, what would you consider a reliable source?
We've seen this before where neither side will accept the others sources and it just becomes a (even more) pointless :s0045:

Out of curiosity, what would you consider a reliable source?
We've seen this before where neither side will accept the others sources and it just becomes a (even more) pointless :s0045:
I don't see any of the sources out there as reliable. I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of accepting one source, when as a community, have accepted that is unreliable and biased.

I have extensive coursework in statistics, and you can prove anything with statistics, especially when you start weeding your values as outliers.

Hypothetical....
If Trump had legit been reelected, and passed a bleach injection mandate.
Would you suddenly start supporting individual liberties and suddenly have "real concerns" about doctors with phds propagating the bleach shot?
Presidents don't pass laws, Congress doesn't pass laws in outright defiance of government health organization's. So everyone would have to lose their minds for that to happen, and maybe I would also be a gibbering fool as well.

I'm sorry, but randomly throwing out a million COVID deaths is quoting someone, and is just likely the same media that says that gun violence is a problem.
This is a fascinating example illustrating the issue:

Quote where I said 1 million deaths.

So anyway the OP was pondering why the jews didn't rise up and fight as they were being murdered. I was thinking back in our history where Americans did rise up and in the cases I could think of it was a commonality that they and their neighbors needed to fight to survive. Americans had the tools to fight with and the European jews were unarmed, there is no will to fight when you are unarmed.

Presidents don't pass laws, Congress doesn't pass laws in outright defiance of government health organization's. So everyone would have to lose their minds for that to happen, and maybe I would also be a gibbering fool as well.
It was a hypothetical. Just having a conversation here.

Apparently though congress tried to pass a mandate law that was infact unconstitutional. But apparently for some people thats ok.

The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum has a website, linked below, that offers explanation to many of the "Why" and "How" questions...relating to the OP. The website has resources for individual study, and even lesson plans for educators.

Here is an informative Timeline of "How"... from the State of Deception: The Power of Nazi Propaganda

Suspension of Basic Rights ------------- 20 Years ------------- Ghettos Establish in Poland

ui_rights.png

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 8.35.33 AM.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads