JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Imaging Salem passing their anti carry laws, only to have them struck down by SCOTUS a few months later, that would be an EPIC slap to the face of these asshats in Salem and the State! It would also give the finger to the Nutty 9th!

Yea, I caught that too!

"EXPAND" as if we were some how were to gain more rights then we have already had, Bunch of arrogant pricks!
How about the truth, Americans will finally be getting BACK rights that were unlawfully denied them!!

My vote is for Colion Noir as president of the NRA though.
I could NOT support him for this.

I will admit he has good 'stage presence' and typically speaks more intelligently than many others on the issues however I have watched several of his vids and interviews and have heard him say some things that do not suggest 'diversity' as well as he simply does not have enough 'time in grade' as a gun owner to qualify.

For example:

He has used the term 'Fudd' in a couple of his videos. Kind of suggests 'polarization'.

He has mentioned several times he is a relatively 'new gun owner' and once had an aversion to guns and didn't 'like them'.

In another interview I watched (and can remember with whom) he answered a question 'most guns are semi automatic' . I don't remember the question specifically but that answer was a bit of a 'broad brush stroke' and probably not accurate.

He tends to speak 'manipulatively' and to a specific category of gun owners - and those in that category might be more impressionable and easily influenced. His 'scope' of the issues are relatively narrow and not as 'broad based' as they should be for someone who is prez of the NRA.

As previously mentioned the challenge of finding a leader is the 'diversity' of the shooting world and I do not believe Noir can speak to (or be respected by) all members of the 'gun community'.

I will admit he has good 'stage presence' and typically speaks more intelligently than many others on the issues however I have watched several of his vids and interviews and have heard him say some things that do not suggest 'diversity' as well as he simply does not have enough 'time in grade' as a gun owner to qualify.

For example:

He has used the term 'Fudd' in a couple of his videos. Kind of suggests 'polarization'.

He has mentioned several times he is a relatively 'new gun owner' and once had an aversion to guns and didn't 'like them'.

In another interview I watched (and can remember with whom) he answered a question 'most guns are semi automatic' . I don't remember the question specifically but that answer was a bit of a 'broad brush stroke' and probably not accurate.

He tends to speak 'manipulatively' and to a specific category of gun owners - and those in that category might be more impressionable and easily influenced. His 'scope' of the issues are relatively narrow and not as 'broad based' as they should be for someone who is prez of the NRA.

As previously mentioned the challenge of finding a leader is the 'diversity' of the shooting world and I do not believe Noir can speak to all members of the 'gun community'.

I don't believe there is anyone that can speak to ALL MEMBERS of the gun community with a common message.

I understand your points, however we currently have a 71 year old, east coast rich guy that has been entrenched there for 30 years. How about we consider some younger diversity with term limits to the position attached.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top