JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Direct link
I looked into the school shooting mentioned by the first young speaker in this speech
a 14 year old with a stolen handgun, targeted a 17 year old in a posted Gun Free Zone"
it was not an epidemic of school shootings
and how does a proposed ban on the sale of military style assault weapons in Washington affect this?

I looked into the school shooting mentioned by the first young speaker in this speech
a 14 year old with a stolen handgun, targeted a 17 year old in a posted Gun Free Zone"
it was not an epidemic of school shootings
and how does a proposed ban on the sale of military style assault weapons in Washington affect this?
It won't, but people against firearms will believe it or at least say they do.

1671654389320.png

So why do we fill out the form, submit fingerprints, pay the fee, etc? Why don't we just skip it and carry concealed without a CPL?

Why haven't we taken RCW 9.41.050(1)(a) to court?
The 2A says keep and bear arms. It does not specify concealed. Open carry has been legal in WA my entire life. The Supreme court would agree with that.

No more open carry on Capitol campus. Also iillegal to open carry within blablabla feet of any active political demonstration.
Somebody needs to call them on the whole not allowed in schools thing. According to the weird hair/annoying voice 4 boxes diner guy there is historical precedence (university of Virginia as I recall) for prohibiting handguns for students only, in order for students not to become involved in duels. But never any prohibition on teachers, administrators, staff, visitors, etc. Sounds like that one would get overturned if it made it to SCOTUS (and if they took the case).

Clarified: Mass shootings are almost always completed by "mentally ill" people that commit crime; straight criminals do not do this type of work, but for gang-to-gang shooting.
Gang-to-gang shootings are counted in mass shooting statistics. They work behind the scenes to boost the fear-mongering numbers but they're not events the world tends to worry over because the cause and victims are easily understood. So keep that in mind that numerically, gang violence = mass shootings. The extreme vast majority of media counted "mass shootings" gang related.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top