JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, if I'm having a bad day, I just imagine the president-select pushing her around in a wheelchair...

In a place with lots of stairs...lots and lots of long stairs.
:s0140:

Well, if I'm having a bad day, I just imagine the president-select pushing her around in a wheelchair...

In a place with lots of stairs...lots and lots of long stairs.
:s0140:

a4e.jpg

"This is the senator who sat as the Chair and Vice-Chair on the Senate Intelligence Committee and had a decades long Chinese CCP party spy operating as her personal driver and assistant."

I literally thought about getting a cake today, but then I considered that I'd rather keep losing weight than eat cake so instead I just basked in the fact that we finally have a term limit for US congressmen - death!

To be clear though, democrats have been playing "Weekend at the Bernies" with her for about the last 10 years, but the "blue no matter who" crowd doesn't care because ideology trumps reality.

Much to my surprise, there's not a whole lot of coverage in the msm. Interesting considering she was one of them…

I'm sure she'll be replaced with another San Francisco gun-grabber…
It's because they are trying to avoid addressing the fact that democrats are so desperate to retain political power that they literally roll brain-addled near-corpses around to maintain congressional positions.

Unfortunately it won't matter. Her replacement will fill the same role in the same state of boling frogs, who willingly jumped in the pot.

It's not much different than being jumped into a gang. Except these will never go to jail. Unfortunately.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top