JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like her family is already fighting over her billion dollar estate. Yep a billion, being Senator sure opens doors.
Amassed a billion from, largely, decades of trying to deprive her own people of a fundamental, enumerated right. That restores my faith in the system. :s0141:

Sure would be nice if State would take the money and give it away outside her family :s0140: :rolleyes:
That would be refreshing and quite hilarious. Alas, taxes are only for the serfs.

Looks like her family is already fighting over her billion dollar estate. Yep a billion, being Senator sure opens doors.
1696109949113.jpeg

The Mega corps provided rewards for her influence like Phizzer, Ratheon, and Blackrock her (as in her handlers, she was a veg for a long time) with insider financial guidance. Or she was a master stock market analyst if one is deluded enough to believe that farce.

Doing the bidding of the mega corps or even the 3-letter global financial institutions like the IMF or WEF means cash and prizes. Ask Trudeau or Fauci.

I have no problem with multi-millionaires going into politics - they're generally successful people.

What annoys the f__ out of me, though, is politicians making millions of dollars while they are employed as "public servants!" Tar and feather the lot of them I say!

Last Edited:
From another site:

"She was one of the most corrupt politicians in America. She employed a Chinese spy for 20+ years. She served as Senator for 31 years, and what did she accomplish?

Thank her for her service? She served no one but herself and her donors.

Her net worth is $220 million. That she stole. From you. Via insider trading and money laundering. All the while she allowed California, and her District of San Francisco, to turn into a drug-infested 2SLGBTQIA+ homeless zombie apocalypse.

When we talk about "establishment politicians", she's at the top of the damn list. She's been a Senator for 31 years, and under her watch, America has turned into a bubblegumhole. Not only did she let it happen, but her Left-wing policies made it a possibility. She played a significant role in destroying California and this nation with open border policies and woke insanity.

So spare me with all the "Rest in Peace". She was one of the main reasons we are in the position we are in today. She destroyed America and I wish her no blessings in whatever afterlife she faces.

And before anyone says this is partisan, I feel the same way about McCain, and any other Deep State traitorous rat who bites the dust.

Some of y'all don't hate establishment politicians enough, and it shows."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads