JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My view, there is a significant difference in this comparison. (1) Extermination of the Jews was pure evil and pointless. (2) "The Jab" wasn't intended to be evil from the outset, it was intended to be of benefit to public health. At worst, it may have been a way for the pharmaceutical industry to make a bundle. Personally, I don't interpret the vaccination program to have been a result of government control. Just my opinion as a layman. I'll probably get pilloried here for this.
People looking for good in the jab and getting it without question was very common. I am not critical of peoples choices because they were lied to and manipulated. Just like the jews choosing to get on the train to the death camps, the jews didn't know any better. People still don't know what the Mrna is doing to them but after watching "Died Suddenly " there are a lot of questions that need to be answered.

There is plenty of evidence that people died unnecessarily of avoiding shots or simply believing COVID was a hoax. The "fake news" is claiming this didn't happen. Unvaccinated deaths were 10 times that of vaccinated people at the peak.
That part is true, I stand corrected
Im just pointing out that by the time mandatory vaccinations were being pushed it was too late as Im still suspicious the vaccine even did any good as most vaccinated people still got covid anyways, sometimes more than once.

Last Edited:
Which segues to my point - short lived or not, it is better to die with "your boots on" shooting back, than to be herded into cattle cars and shipped to a slaughterhouse, or to dig your own grave and then executed.

At the very least, you occupy the attention and time of the aggressors, giving time for others to form a resistance or at least to escape. Ukraine is a good example of this.
When the aggressor controls the food supply to a populace consisting of vilified family units. The vilified are easily controlled because they are still trying to keep their family unit whole.

When the men are separated from the family unit, the aggressor maintains control. The man is told that if he obeys, his family will be fed and cared for.… The remaining family unit is told that if they obey, they will be reunited with the man.

If the man dies with his boots on….he is now dead and his boots may be on the feet of an aggressor. Maybe on the aggressor who is marching to the next city… Maybe on the aggressor who is now standing on his daughter's throat.

Holding onto the hope of survival may not seem like much of an effort against the aggressor...but the living vilified man is still drawing resources from the aggressor. Those resources are no longer available to support the actions of the aggressor. The living man may still have opportunity. The living man may be able to recount those signs that signaled the vilification of his people.

Covid showed how easy it was to vilify our neighbors, if you didn't get the jab then you were seen as horrible and should die. Same with the German people when it came to the jews, the jews were vilified and the majority of the German people were all for the round up. Covid was close to a roundup of the vilified unvaccinated, they certainly threatened lives and livelihoods.

I suspect the 2nd amendment stopped the door to door mandatory jabs but who knows.

Covid showed how easy it was to vilify our neighbors, if you didn't get the jab then you were seen as horrible and should die. Same with the German people when it came to the jews, the jews were vilified and the majority of the German people were all for the round up. Covid was close to a roundup of the vilified unvaccinated, they certainly threatened lives and livelihoods.

I suspect the 2nd amendment stopped the door to door mandatory jabs but who knows.
Or the Chinese method: weld the apartment door shut.

When the aggressor controls the food supply to a populace consisting of vilified family units. The vilified are easily controlled because they are still trying to keep their family unit whole.

When the men are separated from the family unit, the aggressor maintains control. The man is told that if he obeys, his family will be fed and cared for.… The remaining family unit is told that if they obey, they will be reunited with the man.

If the man dies with his boots on….he is now dead and his boots may be on the feet of an aggressor. Maybe on the aggressor who is marching to the next city… Maybe on the aggressor who is now standing on his daughter's throat.

Holding onto the hope of survival may not seem like much of an effort against the aggressor...but the living vilified man is still drawing resources from the aggressor. Those resources are no longer available to support the actions of the aggressor. The living man may still have opportunity. The living man may be able to recount those signs that signaled the vilification of his people.
All true - and at a point where the Brit soldiers are trying to extract names of Nazis from a gov official, the camp survivor takes the iterrogator aside and tells him about the power of hope, instead of threatening him.

A big question for me is, how much historical evidence do you need before you make some kind of contingency plan?

We talk about Germany but closer to home and many still living, are the Japanese in the US rounded up. Oh, that can never happen again they said before Katrina. Given the decline in the quality of US leadership and the lack of truth/accountability in the press, anything is possible.

A big question for me is, how much historical evidence do you need before you make some kind of contingency plan?

We talk about Germany but closer to home and many still living, are the Japanese in the US rounded up. Oh, that can never happen again they said before Katrina. Given the decline in the quality of US leadership and the lack of truth/accountability in the press, anything is possible.
All of which is another reason to avoid living in cities/towns.

All true - and at a point where the Brit soldiers are trying to extract names of Nazis from a gov official, the camp survivor takes the iterrogator aside and tells him about the power of hope, instead of threatening him.
Just previewed the Trailer...might be worth a watch.
Thank you for posting.

Just opinion but there is no way to run or hide. Once digital currency takes place we are done as a nation.

Cash is our last freedom.

Just opinion but there is no way to run or hide. Once digital currency takes place we are done as a nation.

Cash is our last freedom.
I forget if it was Columbia or which Latin country went to digital currency. Just like legal weed, the dark side never gives up control. I've heard China, Russia and the cartels still run or tax the weed industry.

Having a cash buy back won't work with billions of dirty US dollars needed to be cashed in for credit. How is a kingpin going to launder millions in drug or illicit dollars?

not give a crap about anyone but themselves
This was one aspect of the public health angle of the Covid vaccination. The idea was that the more people who were vaccinated, the spread of the disease would be reduced. So, yes, the shot wasn't just for you but for the general welfare.

There is some sense that vaccinated people who later came down with Covid, tended to have milder cases of the disease. Meaning, mortality was reduced because prior exposure to the virus via vaccination lessened the effect of subsequent natural infection. Remember, when Covid first hit, lots of people were dying. In some cities, there were refrigerator trucks full of bodies they couldn't process fast enough for burial.

In my own family, we all got the vaccinations. At some point in time, everyone including my own wife came down with Covid. Except me. By the time my wife was diagnosed, it was too late to fool around with internal quarantine. Maybe I was lucky; some people were just super resistant to it. But I hasten to add, none of my immediate family members had strong cases, they were all mild and after vax. We had one extended, non-blood relative back in New Jersey who died from Covid early in the event; she was about 60 years old and had been in robust health prior to that.

Pandemics tend to burn out on their own over time. The disease and its various strains just get weaker and weaker with time and transmission. As happened with the Spanish Flu in 1918-1920. So in my own mind, I wonder about the reduction of Covid. How much might have been attributable to the vaccine, vs. the natural decline of the disease.

Coming out of WWI was their country more united or were Jews openly hated? The time between WWI and WWII I understand they were made the scapegoat but neighbor to neighbor did they feel in danger?
I don't think most Americans appreciate that anti-Semitism wasn't limited to Germany during this era. Or before or after. It was a very strong sentiment in Austria, where many Jews were concentrated in Vienna. Poland was well-known for anti-Semitism, as was France.

Prior to the Nazi take over, what percentage of Jews were in the military?
Many Jews served in the army during WW1. Among this lot, there were some very patriotic people who couldn't believe that their homeland would abuse them. So some remained in Germany when they could've emigrated, believing they would be okay, that nobody who served honorably in a previous war would be a victim.

In Nazi Germany, people of partial Jewish heritage were victimized. Meaning, people with one Jewish parent and one gentile parent. Half Jews, if you will. That concept was extended to people who were one quarter Jewish, that is, one Jewish grandparent. Some of these served in the German Army in WW2, up to a certain date, I forget the details. At some point, serving half Jews were discharged from service.

There was some politicization of individual cases during the Holocaust. Gentiles who were married to a Jew could get an exception if they had some political pull. I think this same unofficial policy applied to those "partial" Jews who were serving in the army. It's an extreme case, and I don't remember all the details. but Field Marshal Erhard Milch (Luftwaffe) was at least half Jewish. His father was Jewish and had served in the German Navy in WW1. Erhard Milch was an effective leader and organizer; using his talents for the Nazi military earned him prison time after the war.

Pandemics tend to burn out on their own over time. The disease and its various strains just get weaker and weaker with time and transmission. As happened with the Spanish Flu in 1918-1920. So in my own mind, I wonder about the reduction of Covid. How much might have been attributable to the vaccine, vs. the natural decline of the disease.
this is a better statement of my opinion above on the topic. It's true that antivaxxers put others at risk but its also true that most who got the vax also got covid anyways, so we dont know the impact of the vaccine. All I know is vaccine mandates are terribly unconstitutional. I trust science and even the vaxx, but not a government that mandates what goes inside my body.... theres another word for that.

I forget if it was Columbia or which Latin country went to digital currency. Just like legal weed, the dark side never gives up control. I've heard China, Russia and the cartels still run or tax the weed industry.

Having a cash buy back won't work with billions of dirty US dollars needed to be cashed in for credit. How is a kingpin going to launder millions in drug or illicit dollars?
In 2021 El Salvador decided to make Bitcoin an official legal tender but not THE official legal tender.

Kind of surprised they didn't do this 30 years or so ago with Beanie Babies, they have exactly the same value structure as Bitcoin

FlameSuit.jpg

this thread gives me flashbacks to a time roughly 25yrs ago when I had the rare opportunity to talk one on one with a very old German national who was there, the subject of the Holocaust came up and in my innocent youth asked how so many Germans could go along with Hitlers rule.
I cant repeat what I heard.
My suspicion to this day is he served in the war.

It's true that antivaxxers put others at risk but its also true that most who got the vax also got covid anyways, so we dont know the impact of the vaccine. A
It's unknowable. About the best the health experts can do is look at statistics and try to make educated guesses.

Getting the vax is similar to religious belief. It may or may not work, but why take a chance?

And on the subject of chances, there is some, however small, element of that in every vaccine. But most parents opt to get their children vaccinated against Polio, 92.5%. That in view of the fact that Polio is almost unheard of now in the US, but people still get their children vaxed. The chance of vaccination-induced contraction of polio is greater than one in a million globally, less in the US.

this thread gives me flashbacks to a time roughly 25yrs ago when I had the rare opportunity to talk one on one with a very old German national who was there, the subject of the Holocaust came up and in my innocent youth asked how so many Germans could go along with Hitlers rule.
I cant repeat what I heard.
My suspicion to this day is he served in the war.
Everything the nazis did to the jews was legal under German law, tyrants like Hitler write their own laws.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top