JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, when I say the same thing more plainly, I get warnings, posts deleted, reported....

Joe
There is a good reason the owner of this site is careful with this. People trying to "encourage" the language of people saying thing like this play right into the hands of the anti rights people. The great hoax showed just how few will use force. The people pushing this are BEGGING for someone to go off and use force. If they do they will point at them as a reason to pass even more laws. We are FAR from needing to take up arms. The reason we keep losing is people refuse to work with the system we have then complain that the system does not work.

Dear Governor Inslee

There are 20, 000 or so firearm laws in the United States.
Most of them can be boiled down to :
"You can't own or do this ."
How would yet another law of this type do anything to curtail crime and or keep people safe....?

If you want the same results ...keep on doing as you always have done.
In this case , toss out yet another worthless firearm law out there.
If you want different results , you need to do something different.

I would suggest :
Revamping our mental health care system....
Enforcing existing laws ...
Focusing on criminals , instead of law abiding firearm owners...
Andy
1671543796403.png

Okay then, I'll keep voting. That will stop them 👍
If even 80% of the gun owners and those who just want freedom would vote well we could see amazing change and fast. The people in charge only fear one thing, losing that job. If a few started to get kicked to the curb every election there would be massive change. Sadly a lot just make jokes and tell anyone who will listen that voting is nothing since they don't want to bother. So they guarantee continued loss and say "see I told you so". Amazingly sad to watch. :s0092:

Something rather 'bout 'the tree of liberty' something 'refreshed' something something 'patriots and tyrants'.

I'm gonna go hug my dog now...
Brandon said if we try it the Government will use Bigger and Badder weapons against the US citizens.
He fully supports an ever-larger disparity between what he has and what the people have.

This is working really well down in Brazil

As of 2005 in Brazil, all firearms are required to be registered with the minimum age for gun ownership being 25.[1] It is generally illegal to carry a gun outside a residence, and a special permit granting the right to do so is granted to certain groups, such as law enforcement officers.[2] For citizens to legally own a gun, they must have a gun license, which costs R$88,00[3] and pay a fee every ten years to renew the gun register.[4] The registration can be done online or in person with the Federal Police.[5]

There is going to come a time where people are going to have to seriously look into themselves, look into their hearts and ask themselves whether or not they wish to be serfs under the new kings, queens and princes or whether or not they're willing to do whatever it takes to keep that from happening.... again. I think far too many people don't understand the scope of what's happening, it goes far beyond guns, it goes into the very fabric of our society; that of which people such as this are trying to destroy. At a point in the near future we are all going to be tested on our faith, our loyalty to this country and our belief in its institutions. And it is only then that we will actually stand up and denounce the tyranny that's happening right before our eyes. Lest we do it before it's too late and all is lost forever...

I dont think that'll happen on the west coast. The establishment uses the media narrative of " Right winger facists" against us and tricks the larger population into thinking anyone who stands up for 2A rights or freedom of speech is a " extremist"

The only reason we saw 2020 protests for George Flyod is because they were largely organized by the establishment and given blessing to riot in Portland and Seattle in order to goade Trump into using Federal Police.

The lawlessness they created also spiked gang violence with guns, which is being used as a catalyst to go after the 2A.

Last Edited:
Brandon said if we try it the Government will use Bigger and Badder weapons against the US citizens.
He fully supports an ever-larger disparity between what he has and what the people have.
This is what tyrants do, yet know one batted an eye when he basically said, "I will use American war tools on American citizens and use nukes on American soil to quelch those who do not obey" During any other time; past potus, this would have been considered treason and an impeachable offense...

Fergie and Jay love them some "statistics"

Brazil - no handgun until you are 25
no handgun outside the home

Brazil murder rate per 100,000 citizens 22
USA murder rate per 100,000 citizens 6

USA has the most guns per capita, 120 guns per every 100 citizens.
nearly double any other nation in the world

Countries with the Highest Rates of Violent Gun Death (Homicides) per 100k residents in 2019

1. El Salvador — 36.78
  2. Venezuela — 33.27
  3. Guatemala — 29.06
  4. Colombia — 26.36
  5. Brazil — 21.93
  6. Bahamas — 21.52
  7. Honduras — 20.15
  8. U.S. Virgin Islands — 19.40
  9. Puerto Rico — 18.14
  10. Mexico — 16.0

That worked so well in Afghanistan and Vietnam, huh... And we didn't even need to worry about the supply chain of things like food and fuel getting disrupted or infrastructure attacks on our own soil. Brandon is just giving the Cornpop story with word substitutions.

Bullies that underestimate get humiliated every time. Back a frightened man into a corned that has nothing to lose and you will get a beatdown every time.

Where should I start with your lies Jay? How about the part where your lips are moving.

We lose over eight hundred washingtonians a year to gun violence today, gun violence. And this is shocking to me, is the leading cause of death of your, of our young people above car accidents above cancer.

He waffles back and forth between US and WA stats so it's hard to tell what's going on in that little brain but according to CDC stats (not really gun friendly folks), for yutes 15-24 in 2019 (most recent stats), unintentional injuries 11,744, suicide 5,954, homicide 4,774. In 1980 the homicide number was 6,537. Seems like his "epidemic" is going in the wrong direction. What about the overdose increase since covid? MH issues since your lockdowns? chirp, chirp, chirp, Source

If we do not take action, are rate of gun death is not only the highest in the United States in the world, it is four times higher than any other nation.

Not even remotely close skippy.
20201023_UNODC_Intentional_homicides_by_country_-_highest_rates_and_most_populous_countries.png
I see we are about 32nd on this chart for homicides around the world. Ok, maybe in some of these countries you are hacked to death by a machete (because their gun control forces you to be unarmed) but you are still dead Jay. (Source Wiki)

...but we have this scourge of gun violence because of the presence of the wrong kind of guns in the wrong hands.
Hey, you will get some agreement from me on this one..the wrong hands part. Try focusing on this skippy and then get back to me. Oh wait, can't. Criminals are a protected class in your serfdom.

So we will be introducing bills to ban assault weapons to create an appropriate level of liability for gun manufacturers.

Hey wait, why are we back to focusing on inanimate objects and punishing law abiding folks? Oh, it's in you DNA, that's why.

And importantly, in the bill that I will talk about in some depth right now is a, a permit to purchase bill that will treat guns with the severity that they deserve .

And you will enforce this on the people who are actually committing the crimes how? chirp, chirp, chirp

That in the first 3:09. I can't take anymore.

Seems like a lot of other things are going to kill you before a gun does but it doesn't fit the narrative of the new pandemic we have here in Wa.

Lifetime odds of death for selected causes, United States, 2020
Cause of DeathOdds of Dying
Heart disease1 in 6
Cancer1 in 7
COVID-191 in 12
All preventable causes of death1 in 21
Chronic lower respiratory disease1 in 28
Opioid overdose1 in 67
Suicide1 in 93
Motor-vehicle crash1 in 101
Fall1 in 102
Gun assault1 in 221

Where should I start with your lies Jay? How about the part where your lips are moving.

We lose over eight hundred washingtonians a year to gun violence today, gun violence. And this is shocking to me, is the leading cause of death of your, of our young people above car accidents above cancer.

He waffles back and forth between US and WA stats so it's hard to tell what's going on in that little brain but according to CDC stats (not really gun friendly folks), for yutes 15-24 in 2019 (most recent stats), unintentional injuries 11,744, suicide 5,954, homicide 4,774. In 1980 the homicide number was 6,537. Seems like his "epidemic" is going in the wrong direction. What about the overdose increase since covid? MH issues since your lockdowns? chirp, chirp, chirp, Source

If we do not take action, are rate of gun death is not only the highest in the United States in the world, it is four times higher than any other nation.

Not even remotely close skippy.
View attachment 1332795
I see we are about 32nd on this chart for homicides around the world. Ok, maybe in some of these countries you are hacked to death by a machete (because their gun control forces you to be unarmed) but you are still dead Jay. (Source Wiki)

...but we have this scourge of gun violence because of the presence of the wrong kind of guns in the wrong hands.
Hey, you will get some agreement from me on this one..the wrong hands part. Try focusing on this skippy and then get back to me. Oh wait, can't. Criminals are a protected class in your serfdom.

So we will be introducing bills to ban assault weapons to create an appropriate level of liability for gun manufacturers.

Hey wait, why are we back to focusing on inanimate objects and punishing law abiding folks? Oh, it's in you DNA, that's why.

And importantly, in the bill that I will talk about in some depth right now is a, a permit to purchase bill that will treat guns with the severity that they deserve .

And you will enforce this on the people who are actually committing the crimes how? chirp, chirp, chirp

That in the first 3:09. I can't take anymore.
Nice deflection

Heart disease deaths: 696,962
  • Cancer: 602,350
  • COVID-19: 350,831
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 200,955 *****
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 160,264
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 152,657
  • Alzheimer's disease: 134,242
  • Diabetes: 102,188
  • Influenza and pneumonia: 53,544
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 52,547
  • Car crash only accidents 42,919 *****

1671558529096.png

Rrrrrrright.......
Consequences for being "Irresponsible" and "Reasonable and Common Sense" gun laws.

welcome_to_the_Dem_Party.jpg

Yeah.......so.......
How about starting with those on WELFARE (and the other FREE GIVE AWAY - Govt Programs)?

Dont_feed_the_bears.jpg

And if you don't agree with Inslee and his proposed new gun laws. It's simple....... It's because you LACK Common Sense and aren't a Reasonable person. Yeah........gun owners and those whom seek to be a gun owners are, SICK.

1671558822881.png

You_cant_handle.jpg

no_Dems.jpg
Including Inslee and the other TYRANTS.

Its_all_legal.jpg

papers_please.jpg

Schindler-s-List.jpg

It's about the GUNS, never mind the Constitution.

NOPE.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
What about the part where they talked about going after and banning all "assault rifles"? Remember a few years ago when they redefined what an "assault rifle" was? Every single semi-auto rifle, excluding shotguns, are now classified as "assault rifles" under Washington's definition. Ruger 10/22's, Marlin 60's, et al.

Or the part where they are going to pass legislation to make it legal to sue firearm manufacturers AND retailers?
I remember trying to explain to a family member how these ridiculous new laws would make my .22 rifle be considered an "Assault Weapon" because of the new definition. Got a blank stare in return.

Comment from a gun friend who works in a 'fringe' WA State agency doing some healthcare stuff:

Heard through public health - Inslee and Ferguson expected to announce new gun bill this week (maybe today). Will include permit-to-purchase requirements; semi-automatic weapon ban; other misc restrictions. Note: "semi-automatic weapon" in WA seems to mean "semi-automatic rifle" so this should be interesting.

My additional thoughts. May be a ban on new purchases and sales, grandfathered on existing. Doesn't sound like a ban on ammo.

If you're going to buy something, get on it...
RCW 9.41.010
(30) "Semiautomatic assault rifle" means any rifle which utilizes a portion of the energy of a firing cartridge to extract the fired cartridge case and chamber the next round, and which requires a separate pull of the trigger to fire each cartridge.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top