JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"In June little miss Dianne Feinstein will be 88 years old. She has surely amassed a wealth of knowledge of just about everything (according to her). Considering that we are just the "little people" of America, we should let her lead us by the hand, all the way to Valhalla. An example of her wisdom is set forth below. Lucky for me, I have been enlightened by her. I had no idea I couldn't have a grenade launcher on my gun. Also, that a barrel shroud is obviously dangerous and would turn my rifle into a lethal assault "style" killing machine. Dianne has put pen to paper to clarify these and other misconceptions I had about my AR. I feel this info is so important that I have reprinted these legal definitions, so that all of you will be able to identify if you have an assault style weapon. Her almighty brilliance follows" :

March 11, California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a leading voice in the gun control movement, introduced the Assault Weapons Ban of 2021, which defined a "semiautomatic assault weapon" as a firearm that "has the capacity to utilize a [detachable] magazine" and has "any 1 of the following: a pistol grip, a forward grip, a folding, telescoping, or detachable stock, a grenade launcher, a barrel shroud" or "a threaded barrel."

Feinstein's definition, which has been largely, adopted by states such as New York, California, Maryland, and Connecticut to craft statewide bans on the firearms, extends to pistols and semi-automatic shotguns, not just rifles. The top Democrat included a list of firearms that would meet "assault weapon" qualifications, including AK-type firearms, the AR–15, the FN SCAR, the Galil ACE rifle, and the Steyr AUG, among hundreds of others. If Feinstein's bill were to pass, it would outlaw guns such as the Smith & Wesson M&P 15, an AR-15 rifle that was among the best selling firearms of 2020.

Carry on Minions.

Lots of voters reelect white collardemented psychopaths. People from California and New York are very smart elect great leaders; however, the voters that elect these great leaders are a mirror image of the voters values and personality?

It's being suppressed as much as possible, but there are reports of her basically being completely gone. Her aids and handlers are basically running her show and pushing her around for appearances only. When she does talk, it's pretty rough and one can clearly tell her age is getting the better of her. Alzheimer's maybe, or multiple age related issues. She's on her way out, sadly the people behind her will drag her around till she kicks the bucket.

It's being suppressed as much as possible, but there are reports of her basically being completely gone. Her aids and handlers are basically running her show and pushing her around for appearances only. When she does talk, it's pretty rough and one can clearly tell her age is getting the better of her. Alzheimer's maybe, or multiple age related issues. She's on her way out, sadly the people behind her will drag her around till she kicks the bucket.
Weekend at Diane's!!!
:s0140:

She turned me into a newt!
That's better than what she did to ole Bill Clinton...

BB6D938D-E101-4B38-8EDA-F7EF97AA4575.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top