JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Once a targeted group has been vilified within a population, it is very difficult for them to organize an action against the actual aggressors.

The portion of the populace that has not accepted the targeted group as monsters, are still hesitant to align with or render aid to the targeted.

The aggressors were in control broadcast and private communications. It made it difficult to send a message of warning. The aggressors could control the narrative and undermine any counter-opinion and/or observation.

Edit to add: The ghettos did form a resistance, but it was short lived.
Exactly this, with those dangerous Maga Extremists that "Threaten Democracy"

I had a gun guy try to tell me that small arms could never be used to overthrow the government. I asked him how Vietnam, Afghanistan and Somalia went for the US forces. He tried to claim that the US would nuke its civilians.
Brandon said the US Government would Nuke us, and that is why our semi auto non military rifles are of no use against them and we should hand them over.

Brandon said the US Government would Nuke us, and that is why our semi auto non military rifles are of no use against them and we should hand them over.
I'm so sick of Brandon and his sycophants. They can all A.) go phuq themselves, and then 2.) ESAD...

For most folks today it's a big step to believe a stranger actually wants to hurt you. When cloaked, even bigger. Most people are unequipped to realistically oppose it when it happens. We built it this way; nobody looks out for the Viking long ships any more because... civilization.

Anyway, lost in the conversation is the fact that murder and taking at anywhere near that scale hadn't happened in Europe for centuries before the 20th century. You have to go back to the wars of religion to even get close, and really back to the Mongol invasion to find a "we're here: slaughter the men, take the women and this now our land" situation. Europe spent centuries civilizing - rules of war, etc. So, plenty of wars, plenty of killing, but nothing like THAT.

IMO many didn't fight because they didn't believe it was happening.

For most folks today it's a big step to believe a stranger actually wants to hurt you. When cloaked, even bigger. Most people are unequipped to realistically oppose it when it happens. We built it this way; nobody looks out for the Viking long ships any more because... civilization.

Anyway, lost in the conversation is the fact that murder and taking at anywhere near that scale hadn't happened in Europe for centuries before the 20th century. You have to go back to the wars of religion to even get close, and really back to the Mongol invasion to find a "we're here: slaughter the men, take the women and this now our land" situation. Europe spent centuries civilizing - rules of war, etc. So, plenty of wars, plenty of killing, but nothing like THAT.

IMO many didn't fight because they didn't believe it was happening.
The most powerful tool tyrants have are lies. Once the lies are believed the the course is set.

Edited to add, the lies told about guns and violence have been of epic proportion but fortunately a majority have seen through the lies.

Once the ashes from the crematoriums started falling on their town, they knew...
In the book "When A Nation Forgets God", by Erwin Lutzer, he describes church congregations who would sometimes hear the trains carrying people off to the camps. The congregation's response was to sing louder, to drown out the cries coming from the train.

I saw a video in which the Allied forces were bringing nearby townsfolk into a camp after it had been liberated. Walking to the camp, the people seemed happy and were chatting with each other. Sort of like they were going on a picnic.

After being shown what had transpired in the camp, they were very subdued. Some were weeping. I think those folks didn't understand what was being done in their name.

The most powerful tool tyrants have are lies. Once the lies are believed the the course is set.

Edited to add, the lies told about guns and violence have been of epic proportion but fortunately a majority have seen through the lies.
Well dip me in... never thought I'd see the day that I'd be more pessimistic than you Longwalk.:)Good God I do hope you're right.

Well dip me in... never thought I'd see the day that I'd be more pessimistic than you Longwalk.:)Good God I do hope you're right.
Over 400 million guns in America and more selling every day. People are buying guns not lies. :)

Probably the biggest seller of guns has been the covid lies. Forcing shots on people by mandate opened a lot of eyes...as it should have.

To quote Jed Eckert from the 1984 movie Red Dawn during the prison camp liberation scene, "We're all gonna die -- die standing up!"

Sorry, couldn't resist sliding a Red Dawn reference in here.

Red-Dawn-Wolverines-1100x598.jpg

Those populaces had to have be groomed or duped into believing what the Nazis were there doing had to be innocent to a point. In order to walk to a slaughter. In those instances.

Nobody would have gotten on the trains and death busses if they knew they were going to be murdered.

When the jews were being loaded on the busses and trains they were being lied to that they were going to work camps.
I think the above was mostly it for the majority that were sent to camps. They were led to believe it was a relocation, rather than an extermination. Many were shipped as family groups, which were willing to do anything to try to stay together. Once at the terminal camps, they were still being deceived as to their disposition. I know it's hard to believe now that so many people could be taken in by this system and doomed without resistance. Apparently it was an efficient system. There were pockets of resistance within the labor camps, but few recorded instances of such activity during transit. Also remember that once in the camps, the captives were kept on very low rations which tends to reduce the energy and will to resist.

I think the above was mostly it for the majority that were sent to camps. They were led to believe it was a relocation, rather than an extermination. Many were shipped as family groups, which were willing to do anything to try to stay together. Once at the terminal camps, they were still being deceived as to their disposition. I know it's hard to believe now that so many people could be taken in by this system and doomed without resistance. Apparently it was an efficient system. There were pockets of resistance within the labor camps, but few recorded instances of such activity during transit. Also remember that once in the camps, the captives were kept on very low rations which tends to reduce the energy and will to resist.
The jab mandate is today's way of understanding what happened to the jews under nazi tyranny. It's easier to see how the jews were manipulated if you compare it to covid 19 we went through.

As a herd every tactic from peer pressure to mandates manipulated people into getting on the jab train. Folks were lied to so much that they were happy to do what they thought was right, good citizens in their minds. Everyone was lied to, just like the jews on the trains.

Folks should be asking why we were lied to and what was really in the jab since it didn't work as a vaccine. 167 million got the jab in America. If it's a poison would people have resisted with their guns? The jews were poisoned by the millions too and went quietly to their death.

The jab mandate
My view, there is a significant difference in this comparison. (1) Extermination of the Jews was pure evil and pointless. (2) "The Jab" wasn't intended to be evil from the outset, it was intended to be of benefit to public health. At worst, it may have been a way for the pharmaceutical industry to make a bundle. Personally, I don't interpret the vaccination program to have been a result of government control. Just my opinion as a layman. I'll probably get pilloried here for this.

My view, there is a significant difference in this comparison. (1) Extermination of the Jews was pure evil and pointless. (2) "The Jab" wasn't intended to be evil from the outset, it was intended to be of benefit to public health. At worst, it may have been a way for the pharmaceutical industry to make a bundle. Personally, I don't interpret the vaccination program to have been a result of government control. Just my opinion as a layman. I'll probably get pilloried here for this.
Im not here to pillar you for this, its what I believed thru that whole mess. It was true as while it was still voluntary, but then.... up until the Biden administration attempted to make it a mandate for jobs. It took a supreme court to overturn that ruling and it was then that it sank in real deep to me just where humanity is at in failing to learn the lessons in history, and the true agenda of the Democrat party.

But we know now. And the counter point (to the argument that guns would not have helped them) is that it is better (philosophically, strategically/tactically) to go down fighting than to be slaughtered passively. So to say guns would not have helped is a false assertion, yet one I keep hearing, both from the "sheep" who are for gun control, and the wolves who would see us disarmed.
Imagine what would have happened to the American Japanese if they had this attitude when they were being interned.

Im not here to pillar you for this, its what I believed thru that whole mess. It was true as while it was still voluntary, but then.... up until the Biden administration attempted to make it a mandate for jobs. It took a supreme court to overturn that ruling and it was then that it sank in real deep to me just where humanity is at in failing to learn the lessons in history, and the true agenda of the Democrat party.
The lessons of history is that the largest death tolls always involve disease. The death toll for COVID was enormous here in the land of the free because people chose to believe nonsense and then assert their "freedom" to not give a crap about anyone but themselves.

It will be interesting to see what the freedom lovers do if we have to institute another draft. Suddenly the right will be anti-defense and pro me.

The death toll for COVID was enormous here in the land of the free because people chose to believe nonsense and then assert their "freedom" to not give a crap about anyone but themselves.
the death toll was 1% of the population. Not saying thats not catastrophic...

Pandemics are unforgiving, millions die. But that wasn't because people fell for fake news about a vaccine and asserted their freedom to not get the poke. Zero evidence of that. Forced injections were not the solution.

the death toll was 1% of the population. Not saying thats not catastrophic...

Pandemics are unforgiving, millions die. But that wasn't because people fell for fake news about a vaccine and asserted their freedom to not get the poke. Zero evidence of that. Forced injections were not the solution.
More died here, per capita, than a lot of places we think of as third world. Places like Denmark had less than a third of our deaths per capita. The other similar country is England, who also embraced the lunacy of Brexit at about the same time. So they are paying for both.

There is plenty of evidence that people died unnecessarily of avoiding shots or simply believing COVID was a hoax. The "fake news" is claiming this didn't happen. Unvaccinated deaths were 10 times that of vaccinated people at the peak.

I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out if this huge group of anti-social Americans truly believed the BS and were scared of shots, embraced the BS as an excuse to not behave responsibly, or did it largely out of a collective identity thing. But it was like mass draft dodging.

I saw a video in which the Allied forces were bringing nearby townsfolk into a camp after it had been liberated. Walking to the camp, the people seemed happy and were chatting with each other. Sort of like they were going on a picnic.

After being shown what had transpired in the camp, they were very subdued. Some were weeping. I think those folks didn't understand what was being done in their name.

I've seen that film. The mayor of that town and his wife went home afterwards and committed suicide.

Coming out of WWI was their country more united or were Jews openly hated? The time between WWI and WWII I understand they were made the scapegoat but neighbor to neighbor did they feel in danger?

I know most military minded people are taught to love and respect your fellow man but always have a plan to kill them if necessary. Civilians are sickened by that notion. "Sweet Jesus. I don't want to hurt anyone".

Prior to the Nazi take over, what percentage of Jews were in the military?

Coming out of WWI was their country more united or were Jews openly hated? The time between WWI and WWII I understand they were made the scapegoat but neighbor to neighbor did they feel in danger?

I know most military minded people are taught to love and respect your fellow man but always have a plan to kill them if necessary. Civilians are sickened by that notion. "Sweet Jesus. I don't want to hurt anyone".

Prior to the Nazi take over, what percentage of Jews were in the military?
Jews were not openly hated and often were very well thought of - especially in Austria. I would imagine it wasn't incredibly different than Jews in the US today.

Military service used to be something more tradition bound. It ran in families and was more like joining a club for the officers and maybe NCOs. Not a club Jews would have been interested in.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top