JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was a hypothetical. Just having a conversation here.

Apparently though congress tried to pass a mandate law that was infact unconstitutional. But apparently for some people thats ok.
Both state and federal governments tried to use an emergency declaration to force the jab on people. Covid had to have plenty of deaths in order for it to be called an emergency. From what I read we were lied to all the way and the lies still keep coming. I don't see much difference in the lies they told the jews as they sent them to the death camps.

"Work and you will be free" "get the jab and you will never get covid". Just like the nazi are running America.

You're right. I am mistaken.
If you are talking about covid deaths then I don't think you are mistaken. To get enough deaths for emergency status there had to be a lot of dead in a short time so it's obvious they lied about who died from covid. I have read that the medical profession got paid well for calling any death covid. They needed lots to die and even put covid people into nursing homes and spread it.

Point being is not much has changed since the jews were murdered in WWII by extermination, anyone who followed the covid 19 from birth by gain of function done in a CCP lab financed by the US can see the truth...

If you are talking about covid deaths then I don't think you are mistaken. To get enough deaths for emergency status there had to be a lot of dead in a short time so it's obvious they lied about who died from covid. I have read that the medical profession got paid well for calling any death covid. They needed lots to die and even put covid people into nursing homes and spread it.

Point being is not much has changed since the jews were murdered in WWII by extermination, anyone who followed the covid 19 from birth by gain of function done in a CCP lab financed by the US can see the truth...
I was referring to RX not stating 1 million deaths. I was trying to be a positive influence in its life.

I remember somewhere in the middle of the Koof, some idiot from the CDC ( IIRC) stated the actual numbers at that time were a little less then half of what the Media and Fauxie were quoting, something like 70k while the media was stating close to 200k deaths! I already knew we were being lied to ( when are we not) so this was nothing new, but telling none the less!
Some what later, at around the time the Koof restrictions were being lifted, the actual numbers vs reported stood around 165K actual Koof deaths, not car wrecks listed as having the Koof and all that B.S!
Hospitals were getting HUGE money if you tested positive for the Koof, even after taking the Fauxie Ouchie #1 #2 and even #3, something like $7,000 and up per bed per day to put "The Koof" on your chart, so yea, there was a bunch of that B.S. going on!

Last Edited:
You're right. I am mistaken.
So you read a number with no context, no source, ascribed it to the right person and twice insisted it is a false number.

Should you be commenting on aNY statistic? You clearly don't read, check sources or do anything else a reasonable person would to verify or deny a piece of information.

I remember somewhere in the middle of the Koof, some idiot from the CDC ( IIRC) stated the actual numbers at that time were a little less then half of what the Media and Fauxie were quoting, something like 70k while the media was stating close to 200k deaths! I already knew we were being lied to ( jen are we not) so this was nothing new, but telling mine the less!
Some what later, at und the time the Koof restrictions were being lifted, the actual numbers vs reported stood around 165K actual Koof deaths, not car wrecks listed as having the Koof and all that B.S!
Hospitals were getting HUGE money if you tested positive for the Koof, even after taking the Fauxie Ouchie #1 #2 and even #3, something like $7000 and up per bed per day to put "The Koof" on your chart, so yea, there was a bunch of that B.S. going on!
I also read somewhere along the line (maybe was even in the MSM, like Time or something), that for every person they put on a ventilator, the hospital got $35,000. That certainly wasn't any sort of incentive to call it COVID, was it?
/sarc

I also read somewhere along the line (maybe was even in the MSM, like Time or something), that for every person they put on a ventilator, the hospital got $35,000. That certainly wasn't any sort of incentive to call it COVID, was it?
/sarc
And then we learned the Ventilators were actually causing more harm and deaths then the Koof it's self, so they stopped after killing off a bunch of folks. Then there was the whole sandal of thousands of Chicom Ventilators fresh off the boat taken to the scrap yards and destroyed, while they were still calling for more ventilators! Yea, nothing to worry about folks, the Gooberment knows what they are doing!

And then we learned the Ventilators were actually causing more harm and deaths then the Koof it's self, so they stopped after killing off a bunch of folks. Then there was the whole sandal of thousands of Chicom Ventilators fresh off the boat taken to the scrap yards and destroyed, while they were still calling for more ventilators! Yea, nothing to worry about folks, the Gooberment knows what they are doing!
By government numbers 167,000,000 got on the jab train, that's about half the population. They say the nazi killed 6 million jews and 20 million Russians.

So you read a number with no context, no source, ascribed it to the right person and twice insisted it is a false number.

Should you be commenting on aNY statistic? You clearly don't read, check sources or do anything else a reasonable person would to verify or deny a piece of information.
Ha! So.... That was an apology..... But if you're ever curious why people don't like you.....

Ha! So.... That was an apology..... But if you're ever curious why people don't like you.....
But... but... but... you didn't explicitly say, "I'm sorry", or "I apologize", or some such variation on that theme... :s0140:

Are you butthurt that Mazda is butthurt now?
Not at all, but you should be a mate and send him a pack of these. Sounds like he needs them...

butthurt-report.JPG

RX-79G said:
The lessons of history is that the largest death tolls always involve disease. The death toll for COVID was enormous here in the land of the free because people chose to believe nonsense and then assert their "freedom" to not give a crap about anyone but themselves.

So, what was the actual US death toll from Covid 19?
How many died from the actual virus?

I am not upset. Just pointing out your behavior as being ridiculous, not rude.

So, what was the actual US death toll from Covid 19?
How many died from the actual virus?
I don't know what anyone is going to accept. Sick and unhealthy people died more often than healthy people, but 42% of people in the US are obese. So I'm not going to debate what any one person thinks of as "healthy", "sickly" or "dying".

What I was pointing out was that the US had over 1 million "Covid" deaths out of a world total of 7 million. Unless we assume that something absurd - like more US deaths were sick people than everywhere else - the US owns more than 1/7th of the COVID deaths but 1/24th of the world's population.

In other words, we had a death toll like we have China sized population, but we have less than a third of that. That's crazy huge.

I am not upset. Just pointing out your behavior as being ridiculous, not rude.

I don't know what anyone is going to accept. Sick and unhealthy people died more often than healthy people, but 42% of people in the US are obese. So I'm not going to debate what any one person thinks of as "healthy", "sickly" or "dying".

What I was pointing out was that the US had over 1 million "Covid" deaths out of a world total of 7 million. Unless we assume that something absurd - like more US deaths were sick people than everywhere else - the US owns more than 1/7th of the COVID deaths but 1/24th of the world's population.

In other words, we had a death toll like we have China sized population, but we have less than a third of that. That's crazy huge.
I feel like this is an example of why people don't trust statistics. Your comparing the US deaths to the world population. Shouldn't we be comparing US covid deaths to other countries covid deaths... per capita?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top