JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Today I slept in till noon.
Then took a shower .
Went to the store for some Copenhagen.
Then started drinking .
AGAIN.

You planned a workout
You skipped the workout
You wondered why people read celebrity blogs
You read a celebrity blog

You never know when the day is going to be the day before Corona-virus
So keep plenty of Corona and other adult bvg on hand

Because you never know when you will need to start drinking...

Again

Last Edited:
Firearms themselves, no plans other than making sure theyre clean. Been busy getting a 500sq ft studio apt ready for the baby. Got a custom plate carrier to make soon for Hi Point 995 20rd donkey magazines and Ar500 steel plates lol EDIT. it's for a customer.

Got some gear ideas... basically custom SPEAR/ELCS or CMVS styled triple AR magazine pouches with utility pockets sewn to their sides in Camo Green or similar...
May sew up a custom rucksack thats somewhat based on the canvas 10th Mtn ruck but in lightweight modern fabrics and using the Medium MOLLE open perimeter frame (1609 frame) .
But other than that... pregnant wife is priority.

Last Edited:
I am still working at school....
We have reduced hours and duties.

When I am not at school I will be
Working on sprucing up the house....
Fixin' up a Northwest Tradegun..its a neat mixmaster of original and new parts...
Reading...both on here and actual books...
Goin' through my rendezvous gear...

For all here I wish you all a safe and productive quarantine "time out".
Andy
Andy,
Do you know about Kate Brown shutting down online schooling? My daughter lives in Bend and their schools are already setup for online classes but DotGovBrown has shut them down from using it.

Oh, and yeah...sheltering in place
34AEEF3A-F036-41FD-A948-39096BD1B2BF.jpeg

...in my own private Idahoo

I fixed up a cheap iwb holster that I ordered awhile back and had thrown in the back of my desk drawer. Now it has a nice sued lining that protects from the clip rivet, retains better, and no longer compresses closed when gun is drawn.

Attachments

• sEEGXaI+QvaYQWTGJJNnAQ.jpg
    sEEGXaI+QvaYQWTGJJNnAQ.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 1Wy9vux1Roi7m%d7HJbDxw.jpg
    1Wy9vux1Roi7m%d7HJbDxw.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 60
Andy,
Do you know about Kate Brown shutting down online schooling? My daughter lives in Bend and their schools are already setup for online classes but DotGovBrown has shut them down from using it.
Our schools here are closed too...
I am part of the child care team at one of our schools...
It is looking like we will be closed for the rest of the year
( Just a guess on my part...no official word on this....)
So online will probably be done here as well....
Andy

The wife's Bowflex C6 cycle finally arrived today. FedEx dropped it off on the porch, no knock on the door, no ringing the doorbell... Guess they've taken social distancing to the extreme... :eek:

So, I was obligated to put it together. Still need to figure out it's best final resting spot, garage has turned into a gym, treadmill, weight bench, weight and dumbbell set and now the bike...

23046DA6-F693-4AAA-B479-CB96B4B89A72.jpeg

Our schools here are closed too...
I am part of the child care team at one of our schools...
It is looking like we will be closed for the rest of the year
( Just a guess on my part...no official word on this....)
So online will probably be done here as well....
Andy
Kate apparently has said NO to online because (1) apparently it discriminates against those with no means for access and (2) hispanics will be discriminated against

@308
Hmm...
Our district is offering students the "chrome books" that kids use at school ...So they can take 'em home.
Which may be a work around any "discrimination" issues...at least for us....Not that Insipid Inslee is any great leader himself......
Andy

I think I might finally get around to scrubbin' out the terlets around my house... :rolleyes:

Kate apparently has said NO to online because (1) apparently it discriminates against those with no means for access and (2) hispanics will be discriminated against
Really?
Thats disgusting.

Vancouver school district is supposed to be offering something next week.

Been coming up with my own assignments for them to do in the meantime.

Do you have a link to a story on that? I want to spread the word on that one

Really?
Thats disgusting.

Vancouver school district is supposed to be offering something next week.

Been coming up with my own assignments for them to do in the meantime.

Do you have a link to a story on that? I want to spread the word on that one
Let me check with my Daughter. If she was wrong I will say so.

No projects for me. I am essential personnel in an essential job. Can't even work from home. Probably for the best, wife and kid stuck home all day, they wouldn't let me get any work done, anyways.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top