JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
MVIMG_20200322_212213.jpg

I walk five miles every morning unless I have to do something and following my new diet. I have lost 20 lbs since Feb 28 and 10 lbs in last ten days and with this diet I am never hungry or weak. Yesterday I had to be at doctor's office 40 miles from home and that messed the whole day up by not walking and still lost half a pound. (digital scales). If rain stops this morning I will be walking again. I carry a 8 lb rifle while walking as I am in a rural area and I average having two cars pass me in the 105 -8 minutes I am walking.

Sounds like a strong herbicide should be your next move against that tenacious bugger. I think an aminopyralid such as milestone might do the trick, heck it'll take out willow trees and the most annoying weeds of all, thistles. Don't quote me on it though cause I ain't a agronomist, just a simple minded farmer.
My friend, I grew up country and there are no "simple minded farmers". I'm considering your advice, thanks.

My friend, I grew up country and there are no "simple minded farmers". I'm considering your advice, thanks.
Thanks rich. If there's a cenex in you're area that sells herbicides I'd check there, those folks or their agronomy would certainly be able to point you in the right direction, at least that's how it is up here. Best of luck to ya.

A major attack on the ivy my neighbor deliberately, yes I said deliberately, planted a few years ago. It's climbed the fence and crawled under. It's leaped across one doug fir to the next. And I've fought it the whole time. I've hacked out a couple of pick-up loads, roto-tilled and propane torched it and I still have a ways to go. I think the next war we get into, and if the climates right, we should drop this stuff all over the enemies homeland. And there is no radiation residue.
Try this, it does wonders on blackberries.

Try this, it does wonders on blackberries.
YUP, CrossBow does wonders, BUT................
You gotta be real careful with it, it will kill EVERYTHING, and you gotta follow the mixing ratios exactly if your dealing with those super nasties that spread like wildfire! Best practice is to spray it, wait till it starts to die, chop it up with the weed eater, spray it again, and wait till it's full dead, then go after the roots and pull them out! Roto tiller works wonders here! then get something planted quick so they don't come back

Evidently, fishing is not a good option in certain places!

Rwandan who breached lockdown 'killed by crocodile'
A crocodile in Rwanda
A man in Rwanda who breached the ongoing lockdown to reportedly go fishing has been killed and eaten by a crocodile, according to the mayor of the southern Kamonyi district. "He had broken the stay-home rule, he's among very few people here who are not co-operating with the lockdown to stop the [corona]virus," Ms Kayitesi said. The authorities in Rwanda imposed a total lockdown on Sunday as cases of Covid-19 continued to rise. The East African nation has confirmed 40 cases so far, the highest in the region. In an another development, a local news website reported on Monday that police shot dead two men in the southern district of Nyanza after an altercation about the lockdown.

Well, I got the GD clothes washer repaired with a new interior drain hose.

But I had to call my SIL for help with the (*&^&$@#%^&(&*^(^*&%&%^$#@ dishwasher. Dang it!! That is just unmanly... :oops::oops::oops:

Kill the ^%%$@^&%$ blackberries my son and DIL planted two years ago, work in the garden and play with the CNC router I put together last year (Avid CNC kit plus home-built (Acorn) CNC controller/spindle electronics). My daughter-in-law does some cute designs (IMHO) that I'm trying to put on little keepsake boxes while figuring out a semi-production technique - fixtures, etc. Rough, unfinished, unpainted and barely sanded sample. It's 4" x 4".

IMG_1943.JPG
IMG_1944.JPG

Well, I got the GD clothes washer repaired with a new interior drain hose.

But I had to call my SIL for help with the (*&^&$@#%^&(&*^(^*&%&%^$#@ dishwasher. Dang it!! That is just unmanly... :oops::oops::oops:
I defrosted the freezer yesterday and got the refrigerator working good .
Actually cleaned up part of my gun parts storage stuff .
Then I started drinking .
Again.

I go back to work tomorrow evening.
Small delivery count probably half a truck load with no back haul.
I should be back home Friday evening.
Saturday I'm off again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews