JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess I could fiddle with my EFI conversion some more on my 68 Plymouth... Idk. Im bored lol.
You mean like this...... 47573379_10210648400846140_5132730074725875712_n.jpg 47579903_10210648398726087_7249791305432170496_n.jpg 47509188_10210648401446155_6965080307087179776_n.jpg

Nice! How do you like the MSD? I have a Fitech and its been a headache getting it to run well. I've had it for 4 years or so and just last year I was able to tune a leanspot almost out of it.
This set up lets you fine tune everything and it will also learn as you drive. Didn't mount the programming module inside so have to drive, stop, plug in, tune, the location isn't ideal for length of leads but not a big deal. The extra fuel pump box from edelbrock works but has to have a return line but it was there already. Also cut it close on the O2 sensor leads but not much area left to install with the 440 taking up so much acreage.......

Full disclosure not my car but was the installer/ tuner, I would have just installed a tank or inline pump and been done with it.

A major attack on the ivy my neighbor deliberately, yes I said deliberately, planted a few years ago. It's climbed the fence and crawled under. It's leaped across one doug fir to the next. And I've fought it the whole time. I've hacked out a couple of pick-up loads, roto-tilled and propane torched it and I still have a ways to go. I think the next war we get into, and if the climates right, we should drop this stuff all over the enemies homeland. And there is no radiation residue.

Unfortunately like chicken take out places, liquor stores and shooting ranges/gun shops my job has been deemed an essential service. I have to work.

Reloaded 1k 9mm w

Have another 2k cases that need to be the maiden voyage through the newly acquired wet tumbling process.

Wednesday the mailman is bringing a Sig P229 9mm caliber conversion kit with a Romeo installed, should fit the M11 frame nicely, we'll see.

what can I say, I got bored :D

Bored and online shopping go hand in hand.

A major attack on the ivy my neighbor deliberately, yes I said deliberately, planted a few years ago. It's climbed the fence and crawled under. It's leaped across one doug fir to the next. And I've fought it the whole time. I've hacked out a couple of pick-up loads, roto-tilled and propane torched it and I still have a ways to go. I think the next war we get into, and if the climates right, we should drop this stuff all over the enemies homeland. And there is no radiation residue.

Friggin hate English Ivy...! And Holly trees... let's diss Laurel too....

Sounds like a strong herbicide should be your next move against that tenacious bugger. I think an aminopyralid such as milestone might do the trick, heck it'll take out willow trees and the most annoying weeds of all, thistles. Don't quote me on it though cause I ain't a agronomist, just a simple minded farmer.

I repaired my chipper-shredder this weekend, now I can continue my reenactment of that movie, "Fargo".

Yeah, those femurs really take their toll on the hammers.

Many years ago, we were watching, what will you call it, a "hospital procedural" show on TV. One of the characters was a thoractic surgeon who was operating, he said, "Wow, this guy has a sternum like a two by four!"

A major attack on the ivy my neighbor deliberately, yes I said deliberately, planted a few years ago. It's climbed the fence and crawled under. It's leaped across one doug fir to the next. And I've fought it the whole time. I've hacked out a couple of pick-up loads, roto-tilled and propane torched it and I still have a ways to go. I

If campaign medals were given out for this activity, I've have a few. I've lived in our place for over 33 years. Before we moved in, some idiot planted English ivy along the east property line. I let it get out of hand, then when I retired the war started. You can beat your balls flat tearing it out and it's still there. The amazing network of roots keeps it coming back. I've dug deep and gotten out strands of roots yards long, thick as rope. I've pretty much eradicated it from the property now. However, during the years it was allowed to grow, it crossed over onto the neighboring property and it's running riot over there. I keep it from crossing back over. After getting permission from my neighbor, I've gone over there and cleared it off the trees. A form of self-preservation; I don't want one of those trees to get overwhelmed and heavy with ivy to the point they tip over onto my side and squash fencing.

Spring yard work is done, and the garden is ready for planting. Finished the first of two more bookcases for the office. So far, I have three full pages of things to work on: one page of shed/yard/house exterior stuff, one page of house interior/garage repairs and upgrades, and one of gun builds/reloading/organizing tasks.

Well since I couldn't go to work. I mean I could work from home but they don't need me to when their doors are shut. Hoping to find some freelance work so in the meantime threw together a couple of uppers to sell. Maybe dig though and post some more parts that I can replace later when things get back to normal. I put together my left-handed .22 upper for let eye dominate daughter. with a LW carbon fiber tube and old school LW car stock. Need to find a LW mount and optics for it so maybe looking to do some trading as well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top