Buster Beaver Cerakote
J&B Firearm Sales
Low Price Guns
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Defensive Arts
Oregon Rifleworks
Simply Triggers

So... What is your Pandemic Quarantine project?

shibbershabber

Reactions
Anyone have anything interesting in the works, you know, while youre unemployed and sheltering in place???:rolleyes:

Ive got an old S&W Model 10 that I picked up recently...
Older, tapered barrel model

Im doing a rust blue refinish of it. For now.

Got is stripped down and what bluing it had left removed. Second round of rust going on now.

Post pics later.

So, what are you guys doing with your extra time?

GWS

Reactions
  • Howdy Y'all
  • Woke Up Like This
  • Second Amendment Foundation
  • National Rifle Association
I plan to...
Build my Revell 1:48 scale B-25-J gunship bomber model
Clean some guns
Build an AR pistol
Read the stack of books I purchased for the inevitable lockdown.
Thwart my wife's attempts to kill me starting about day 10

deadeye

Reactions
  • Law Around Here
  • Till Death Do Us Part
  • Woke Up Like This
  • National Rifle Association
  • Meet & Greet
maybe go thru all the crap I have just piled up.......then maybe post some ads for said crap. Lots of parts, brass, ammo, bullets and misc. that I've been putting off doing.

Go outside and fire off some pistols I haven't yet, polish up some brass, take the MC out for a good dust blow off, zero/ fine tune some scopes, shoot some gopher's blah blah the usual stuff. If all else fails get started taking apart my Ranchero and rebuilding it then rewire it, update the front end to disks and maybe repaint it.

If I still need something to do there's always the wife.....:p Dr. Oz even said so............

s1xty7

Reactions
I still get to work from home as a computer jockey. However, I suppose I'll get some spring cleaning done in my off hours. If I had bought a house in the country when I was younger and less wise, maybe I could do fun things like sight in my new rifle. But I chose the city, because I was young and dumb, so now I'll be sighting in my nerf gun and playing Red Dead Redemption 2. While fun, not nearly as satisfying. I really need to find a good chunk of land before the next time we do this. Roaming 20+ acres would feel much less restrictive.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
  • TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
Top Bottom