JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have anything interesting in the works, you know, while youre unemployed and sheltering in place???:rolleyes:

Ive got an old S&W Model 10 that I picked up recently...
Older, tapered barrel model

Im doing a rust blue refinish of it. For now.

Got is stripped down and what bluing it had left removed. Second round of rust going on now.

Post pics later.

So, what are you guys doing with your extra time?

I plan to...
Build my Revell 1:48 scale B-25-J gunship bomber model
Clean some guns
Build an AR pistol
Read the stack of books I purchased for the inevitable lockdown.
Thwart my wife's attempts to kill me starting about day 10

Raising baby chicks and guinea hens.
They are 4-weeks old now and running all over the place. My wife says I need to move them out of the house now....j/k...they have a pen :D

maybe go thru all the crap I have just piled up.......then maybe post some ads for said crap. Lots of parts, brass, ammo, bullets and misc. that I've been putting off doing.

Go outside and fire off some pistols I haven't yet, polish up some brass, take the MC out for a good dust blow off, zero/ fine tune some scopes, shoot some gopher's blah blah the usual stuff. If all else fails get started taking apart my Ranchero and rebuilding it then rewire it, update the front end to disks and maybe repaint it.

If I still need something to do there's always the wife.....:p Dr. Oz even said so............

Gardening and spring cleaning. I've got to keep these dumb-dumbs out of the veggie. 1F5556E2-2339-44C6-997A-851A8AC6D880.jpeg 9F19B83C-531E-4AD9-B18E-AD4CBA8598B8.jpeg

Continue working. Nothing has changed. Just less traffic and less people. Just the way I like it.

I still get to work from home as a computer jockey. However, I suppose I'll get some spring cleaning done in my off hours. If I had bought a house in the country when I was younger and less wise, maybe I could do fun things like sight in my new rifle. But I chose the city, because I was young and dumb, so now I'll be sighting in my nerf gun and playing Red Dead Redemption 2. While fun, not nearly as satisfying. I really need to find a good chunk of land before the next time we do this. Roaming 20+ acres would feel much less restrictive.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews