JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still working the job, but usually off by 2. Home I am re-siding my house with cedar side-wall shingles and installing new windows and doors. In crappy weather I am restoring a Remington Model 4 rolling block and converting it from 32 Rimfire to 22LR with a Redman's barrel liner. Reshape the extractor and new firing pin and Bob's yer uncle.

Mainly just tinkering with little garage projects, but I keep eye balling the repro. Kentucky .50cal on my mantle, that I was given. Mechanically it's all there, but the nipple hole is misaligned and I can't get a wrench on the nipple. Don't know how they got it in there so tight. The barrel is pinned and I hesitate trying to remove it for fear of buggering up the stock. If worse comes to worse, I may just use an easy-out on the nipple and then, "Dremmel" the seat. :eek:

Retired almost 3 years now, I work around the house (painting, floors, trim, bathroom, kitchen, deck, switches and sockets, paint truck, broken mower) in exchange for Mrs. Teflon working 2.75 more years - youngster.

The trick for me was gathering materials I'll need before everything shuts down.

I just got my CZ Scorpion Evo Pistol from the CZ LE/Mil program. Going to swap in the 11" HB Industries hand guard with the barrel recessed. Going for the shrouded suppressor look. Should keep me busy until the damn thing gets out of jail.

There is no pandemic. I'm not quaratining anything. I'll still gonna run my errands and still gonna go work and so on. I got supplies for worse case scenario, but I don't comply or abide. Too many cowards and idiots in this country is why we're in the situation we're in, and that's on all levels and on all sides.

Mowing and mowing related activities.

Oh yeah, this is what I do anyway...and shooting of course, but being the curmudgeon that I am, if you're new to shooting and want me teach you, I'm willing, if you aint a commie or a member of the 'distribution of wealth' class.

But, you didn't hear that from me...ok?

Saying this sort of thing makes me sound a bit like this dissident: Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Let's all sing: "Everything is beautiful in it's own way".

Next on the "Hit Parade", the ever popular: Kumbaya

And, "If I had a Hammer, I'd hammer in the morning"...

Get through some books, American Sniper, and Marine Sniper. Finish the Legend of Zelda second quest. Get back to running. Spend some time in the garage w/ the Dremel tool...

..try not to punch people in the face who are secretly happy the economy has been (momentarily) destroyed.

I got new front shocks and a liftkit laying here for our Jeep. Also waiting for a CV joint to come in...o_O

Then I'll be working on getting to lvl99 on rising storm.

Maybe I need to start on my "War Rig" build!

1585082040678.png

This is not very interesting but I already finished this 3 day project. I cleaned out my gun safe making room to spread things out (for more guns, shhhhh!). Turns out, I had 12 ammo boxes of ammo in various calibers along with extra, as well as loaded mags. I know it was 12 because I moved most of it into ammo boxes outside the safe. I ran across ammo, accessories and even guns I forgot I had. I attached tags to each can and even tags to some pistols in cases for ease of locating. It feels good to be organized (at least for now until I start appropriating more sh..stuff I dont really need.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top