JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bummer. Sorry to hear that. I understand. Ya do what ya gotta do. Hope you recoup and forge ahead. There's a lot of cool guns that need to be taken off the street and kept away from them that would hoard 'em! Us old guys won't be able to do it forever:(;)
Why theres no such thing as hoarding guns! We got different words for that like "private collections" or ""arsenals"" lol. My only real obstacle when i get outta minimum wage again will be convincing my self to not build another AR so i can grow my c&r collection. Thats a tough fight right there.

I seem to hoard anything guns that are wood and steel. If it's broken, even better, then I can fix it right. I always tell my wife I'll fix it and sell it, but she knows better.
You can never have too many projects, even if it does require you to have a separate safe just for them...
Not enough light to take a picture of the wall of stocks or the storage room with the barrels and take-offs.
Nothing is new (with the exception of a few barrels), it's all collected from old, broken, neglected, sometimes rusted parts.

5269E1DA-5FBA-4BFC-A0EF-80DA72959708.jpeg 8BB7D263-2459-4F43-AF5B-909EAFAE845E.jpeg

I picked this up this morning. It's an old model Ruger Vaquero .45 Colt Bisley with a 4 1/2" barrel. The serial starts with 57-109 so the manufacture date is early 2000. I think that's kind of neat, the millenium.

It's been shot but it's very clean with the exception of some road rash on the ejector housing and it has a definite turn line. There's no flash burning on the front strap so it wasn't abused with a bunch of hot loads. The grips are good with just one dent that I think I can steam out.

DSCN0632.JPG DSCN0630.JPG

Last Edited:
Looks like cleaning the lens, turning off the flash, and turning on the lights would help - eating the meal first will help you stay steady.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top