JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ruger P95, it makes the RP9 look pretty... :)
IMG_7044.jpg

D7DE1484-B56F-4980-B9E5-E37654A8A938.jpeg 14D1C110-BD66-4FD8-826A-8E99F11C070C.jpeg
Finally finished my newest project.
MAK90 with a G2 trigger group, magpul fde grip dyed with some orange Ritt dye. Bonesteel Arms folding stock, and Romanian wood. The Hungarian mag has a US made bolt hold open follower. Not that I'm tripping over the 922r BS but I just didn't wanna chance anything ( I have 6 compliant parts but I only need 5 since my barrel was never threaded).

I may thread the barrel for a muzzle device and I need to work on my drum mags, rear tab won't click into place.

Ruger P95, it makes the RP9 look pretty... :)
View attachment 497890
Your post caused me to look around and check out what the factories are offering in Semi's these days and I'm now starting to understand the real implication of that thread I ran across at the old Shooter's Legacy forum entitled "H&K...Because you suck and we hate you."

Last Edited:
It's just JMB's signature humpback design... he was chasing a white whale until he made the high power and superposed and only then could he rest in peace!

Sorry to hear about the loss of your BM59, but it looks like you're in pretty good shape regardless. Makes me want to up my game. ;)
Ill have one again, and an m14, and a tommy and one day an 1895 when i get really lucky

Posted these in the lever gun thread, but seems appropriate here, too.

….my father's .30-30...

Dads94_1.jpg
Dads94_2.jpg

Winchester 1894 c.1973. Don't recall who made the strap, but it attaches via snap swivels.
Scope is a Bushnell Phantom Magnum 2.5X
Loaded with 150gr. Federal Hi-Shok ammo.

Dean

Posted these in the lever gun thread, but seems appropriate here, too.

….my father's .30-30...

View attachment 499017
View attachment 499018

Winchester 1894 c.1973. Don't recall who made the strap, but it attaches via snap swivels.
Scope is a Bushnell Phantom Magnum 2.5X
Loaded with 150gr. Federal Hi-Shok ammo.

Dean
I just saw this and had to wipe the drool off my phone screen! To quote the late great Chris Farley, "me likey!":s0134:

LOL!...thanks AK.
Dad got that at JC Penny, back when it was in downtown Bremerton.
Notice where the front swivel attaches. Dad did that on purpose, because we used to do a lot of hunting in Tahuya, which is thick brush.
His old 725 stuck the barrel up so high he was constantly catching it on...everything!
The way forward placement of that end of the sling put the end the barrel at about shoulder level.
No more catching brush! =)

Dean

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews