JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpeg image.jpeg 2 of my favorites both are browning ,the shiny one is a abolt micro medallion......The Matt finish is the same size ,basically same gun with a different finish and that box just says A-bolt .....both in 284 Winchester

I keep my fingers crossed that one day they are going to expand the line and make me a 44 specail and a .41 mag. That would put me in the doghouse with my wife and probably cut off the savings access .......But I'd still do it.

@Coloradocat, I hear you. The .41 Magnum is a fine cartridge. If they ever made this automatic in .44 Magnum, a cartridge of which I am liking very much in the Model 29 revolver, I believe there would be suddenly a very big charge on the credit card. :D

I went out and test fired my new Fedarm FX3. It is built in Turkey and has a basic gas operated desigh with the piston surrounding the magazine tube. I added a two shot magazine extension so it is now a 6 + 1 capacity. You can also ghost load a round under the bolt on the lifter to make it a 7 + 1. I shot everything from 3 inch magnum #1 Buck to 2 3/4 #6 Clay Target loads. Everything cycled just fine. I don't care for the front sight as its just a black post and I may replace it with fiber optic or tritium dot sight. Long term reliability and durability is still a question but so far so good. You can buy these for less than $200 on Gunbroker.com. YMMV. :) 7787CB59-574F-43DF-9154-33A97422E61A.jpeg

I got a new one today which completes the ones I want for my collection ... SiG 550, this is a real deal Swiss made, imported during the ban for LEO/Military only ... of course now that the Assault Weapon Ban is over it can be sold to civilians as long as they aren't in a state that would make it illegal.

20180705_190643.jpg

Here it is with the rest of the family;

1E7FE921-0507-4C31-A80E-3154C0298D6B.jpg

Top to bottom
550-1SP
551-2SP
552-2SP(SBR)
553P(SBR)

Lastly, 556P SWAT(SBR) with Xi lower & MPX stock ... like me its the black sheep of the family, so its my truck gun.

I went out and test fired my new Fedarm FX3. It is built in Turkey and has a basic gas operated desigh with the piston surrounding the magazine tube. I added a two shot magazine extension so it is now a 6 + 1 capacity. You can also ghost load a round under the bolt on the lifter to make it a 7 + 1. I shot everything from 3 inch magnum #1 Buck to 2 3/4 #6 Clay Target loads. Everything cycled just fine. I don't care for the front sight as its just a black post and I may replace it with fiber optic or tritium dot sight. Long term reliability and durability is still a question but so far so good. You can buy these for less than $200 on Gunbroker.com. YMMV. :)View attachment 486984
Been curious about those Fedarms shotguns, seen a guy selling a pump and a single shot on Armslist. $200 for the pair.

Bought a new (well, to me) handgun & felt like sharing.
IMG_4996.jpg
Just got back from putting 300 rounds through her. The compact has a bit more recoil then the full size but it's still extremely manageable in 9mm. A shame the night sites are dead, but that was taken into consideration with the price.

Was going to get a rifle with my tax return but the wife doesn't like my 1911 and wanted something to shoot.
IMG_4986.jpg
My 1911 with some new grip panels.

E-Arms - Guns for Sale | AK-47 Parts | AR-15 Parts | Handguns | Glock Parts

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews