JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought a new (well, to me) handgun & felt like sharing.
View attachment 488439
Just got back from putting 300 rounds through her. The compact has a bit more recoil then the full size but it's still extremely manageable in 9mm. A shame the night sites are dead, but that was taken into consideration with the price.

Was going to get a rifle with my tax return but the wife doesn't like my 1911 and wanted something to shoot.
View attachment 488440
My 1911 with some new grip panels.
Nice guns!
Your USP reminds me that I have a very funny post from a now defunct gun forum concerning someone's dissatisfaction with H&K.
Drop me a PM, if you want to read it.

Dean

So I got board today and decided I would finish my predator gun lol all the parts have been sitting on top of the safe except the lower .I got that and put it together .
I will probably shoot it tomorrow nothing long range just a test.i have some ten round mags for it .so it can be used with the bi pod short. IMG_20180814_185514.jpg IMG_20180814_185546.jpg IMG_20180814_185435.jpg IMG_20180814_185420.jpg

I should say sense I have a lumanated scope I can't really hunt predetor in Washington .
When I say predetor gun .I mean this is the gun for the CRACK HEADS THAT RIDE BIKES .LOL
THEY THINK THEY CAN STEAL STUFF AND RIDE AWAY REALLY FAST .
LOL .not anymore HEHE HAHA
UNLESS they can get past 600 yards really really fast

18 inch barrel 223 Wyled timber Creek flat dark earth controls JP ENTERPRISES buffer sping
Mil spec BCG I think it's a Stoner
Volocty trigger 3lbs AERO SCOPE MOUNT.
UTG PRO BI POD . WITH A UTG PRO HAND GAURD.
Basically nothing special
Kinda budget not that exspesive stuff . hopefully it will shoot good

Yeah, no kidding! Stihl string trimmers for $119.99? I'm there! :D
Actually, it was from a whale watching trip I took with some friends a couple of years ago.
Met up at Washington Park, fed some deer, then down to the marina for a trip down Whidbey.
Pretty cool, but I got windburned when I decided to buck the wind @ 35 knots all the way back ( :rolleyes: )
The Sebo's sign pic was coming back from the boat. We had lunch at a nice little diner, The Island Café.
Great place to eat! I wanna go back just to have lunch there again! :p:D

Dean

Actually, it was from a whale watching trip I took with some friends a couple of years ago.
Met up at Washington Park, fed some deer, then down to the marina for a trip down Whidbey.
Pretty cool, but I got windburn on the way back when I decided to buck the wind @ 35 knots all the way back :)rolleyes:).
The Sebo's sign pic was coming back from the boat. We had lunch at a nice little diner, The Island Café.

Dean
Love the Island cafe we go there all the time.
If I ask my neice what do you want for breakfast.lol her first response is can we go to ISLAND CAFE

Pretty cool, but I got windburned when I decided to buck the wind @ 35 knots all the way back ( :rolleyes: )

Dean
That's usually why people come here .
Whale watching or fishing or crabing in the summer

Time before was 1987.
A friend of a friend knew the son of the people who owned Guemes Island resort and he invited us to go fishing out there.
Caught the little ferry out there and ended up having one of the harrowing experiences of my life.
While fishing out by some out croppings, around the corner (so to speak) from the boat launch, we got caught in a bad squall.
15 foot Smoker craft powered by a 15HP outboard. The two friends were probably 600 lbs combined, the red haired kid who invited us out was probably 140 lbs. dripping wet and I was about 180 back then.
I sat in front, looking back at the stern. The waves got so big, I could see they were taller than the boat was long, because he had to drive it a bit up the wave before it crested the top.
That kid knew how to drive that boat, though. We all owe our lives to his levelheadedness and seamanship.
After what seemed like hours, we was able to coax the boat into shore and the two friends basically said "screw this!" and bolted for the camper. I helped the kid try to walk the boat back to the dock, which was probably a couple of hundred feet away....coulda been a couple of hundred miles for the progress we were making!
It was, take a step, brace for a wave, take a step, brace for a wave. I guess he yelled for me to let go of the boat when a big wave came in, but I didn't hear him.
It was like a scene from The Posiden Adventure. All I remember is a wall of water taller than I (so more than 6') and I still had ahold of the boat.
I never let go.
Boat went up, picked me off the ground, sat me back down in the sand, came over me and I tried like hell to push that boat off me while the wave passed.
I finally got it off me and stood up. He was like, just tie it up to this tree and let's get inside.
I'm like...good idea.
Back in the camper (we couldn't stay in the lodges. His parents wouldn't allow it. We were ok with it), I was trying to shiver, but my hand would just rock back and forth, kinda like a quaking aspen leaf, know what I mean?
Slight case of hypothermia, I imagine. One of the friends was smart enough to recognize it and got me some piping hot tea very quickly.
Eventually I warmed up. No harm, no foul (one of the benefits of being 24 years old). PArents washed and dried our clothes and I got to see that kid fillet the cod we'd caught before the squall hit.
2 cuts, 3 slices. Fish filleted and ready for cooking.
Damdest thing I ever saw.

Dean

Time before was 1987.
A friend of a friend knew the son of the people who owned Guemes Island resort and he invited us to go fishing out there.
Caught the little ferry out there and ended up having one of the harrowing experiences of my life.
While fishing out by some out croppings, around the corner (so to speak) from the boat launch, we got caught in a bad squall.
15 foot Smoker craft powered by a 15HP outboard. The two friends were probably 600 lbs combined, the red haired kid who invited us out was probably 140 lbs. dripping wet and I was about 180 back then.
I sat in front, looking back at the stern. The waves got so big, I could see they were taller than the boat was long, because he had to drive it a bit up the wave before it crested the top.
That kid knew how to drive that boat, though. We all owe our lives to his levelheadedness and seamanship.
After what seemed like hours, we was able to coax the boat into shore and the two friends basically said "screw this!" and bolted for the camper. I helped the kid try to walk the boat back to the dock, which was probably a couple of hundred feet away....coulda been a couple of hundred miles for the progress we were making!
It was, take a step, brace for a wave, take a step, brace for a wave. I guess he yelled for me to let go of the boat when a big wave came in, but I didn't hear him.
It was like a scene from The Posiden Adventure. All I remember is a wall of water taller than I (so more than 6') and I still had ahold of the boat.
I never let go.
Boat went up, picked me off the ground, sat me back down in the sand, came over me and I tried like hell to push that boat off me while the wave passed.
I finally got it off me and stood up. He was like, just tie it up to this tree and let's get inside.
I'm like...good idea.
Back in the camper (we couldn't stay in the lodges. His parents wouldn't allow it. We were ok with it), I was trying to shiver, but my hand would just rock back and forth, kinda like a quaking aspen leaf, know what I mean?
Slight case of hypothermia, I imagine. One of the friends was smart enough to recognize it and got me some piping hot tea very quickly.
Eventually I warmed up. No harm, no foul (one of the benefits of being 24 years old). PArents washed and dried our clothes and I got to see that kid fillet the cod we'd caught before the squall hit.
2 cuts, 3 slices. Fish filleted and ready for cooking.
Damdest thing I ever saw.

Dean
My sister lives on Guemmis island I know exactly what you are talking about the channel between Guemus island and Cypress island and the little Sinclair island.that has the old pilers from some type of old dock
It's called Bellingham channel..
In a storm and when the tide is ripping Through there it's not a good place to be in a small boat.
Had a bad day there a few years ago with our small boat also

My sister is freinds with the people who own the resort now .and they also own the store now too .they just bought the store about a year ago or so .

Me and my brother in-law where out in a 15 foot glassply with a 40 horse motor .witch is fine in nice whether.but not so great in the $#!+
Not enough power to push that heavy boat.
Took us for ever to get back to the island

We didn't talk till we got back to the house .
Lol he looked at me and said .I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING SWIMMING THERE LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews