JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's a few of mine

Don't take this personal but I call BS that is your collection. Those ,IMO, are pics some where on the net. I live real close to Lake Tapps and in this day and age. Guns go in a safe and not on display in some gun room. With only 7 posts, your credibility is in question. It appears that you are trying to impress someone in your short membership.

Don't take this personal but I call BS that is your collection. Those ,IMO, are pics some where on the net. I live real close to Lake Tapps and in this day and age. Guns go in a safe and not on display in some gun room. With only 7 posts, your credibility is in question. It appears that you are trying to impress someone in your short membership.
whatever dude... haters gonna hate. they're all airsoft pffft. I love guns and figured I would share what I have to others who love guns... I am on here to search the classifieds and I ventured into the General talk section and posted up a few pics. I am not on here to impress anyone. There are a lot of people out there (locally) that have a lot more than me!

OK, man. First off I am not a hater. I just call the facts as I see them. You should be proud of your toy gun collection. I would feel a little embarressed to admit they are toys on a real gun site. Isn't there any airsoft forums you can go to? I thought that you were trying to pass them off as real guns in your collection. I apologize. You do have a killer toy collection.

HK94 clone made by Coharie Arms.

IMG_2802_zpsfknnejyf.jpg

OK, man. First off I am not a hater. I just call the facts as I see them. You should be proud of your toy gun collection. I would feel a little embarressed to admit they are toys on a real gun site. Isn't there any airsoft forums you can go to? I thought that you were trying to pass them off as real guns in your collection. I apologize. You do have a killer toy collection.
I was being sarcastic... They are all real. What facts are you talking about? You calling me a BSer For claiming I have something I don't and posting pics I found on the net while accusing me of trying to impress people? And to not take it personally...whatever man. Move along now, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Barking up the wrong tree.....that's funny. Unless you live in the white house. Nobody puts there stuff in an open display gun room that is not FULLY secure. You are just waiting to get robbed. I really do not believe that all of those are yours and they are real. Please prove me wrong and I will be the first to apologize. East pierce county is a tweeker heaven. Think about that.

Barking up the wrong tree.....that's funny. Unless you live in the white house. Nobody puts there stuff in an open display gun room that is not FULLY secure. You are just waiting to get robbed. I really do not believe that all of those are yours and they are real. Please prove me wrong and I will be the first to apologize. East pierce county is a tweeker heaven. Think about that.
I don't have to prove Sh!t to you. If you PM'd me I would've been totally open about my collection and even offered to meet up or go shooting with you. Trying to blast me and accusing me of lying is not the best way to approach me. My room and my house is secure. I'm not worried about it.

Memorial Day has always had a special meaning to me. For me, it has been a day to remember and honor Americans who have died in war. Part of that remembrance for me has been my love of history. My fascination with all things military comes from that love of history. Everyone who knows me, knows that I am a gun nut. These four guns represent not only my personal service history but also my father's and uncle's.

At the age of 17 I went to Marine Corps boot camp and was issued an M16A1 rifle very similar to the rifle at the top of the picture. The M16A1 rifle was used during Vietnam until the mid 1980's.

Twenty years later, I joined the Oregon Army National Guard as an Infantryman knowing I would be deployed to serve in Afghanistan. I used both an M14 and an M4 rifle during my service in Afghanistan. At times I had to haul both of them around at the same time but most of the time I was actually a machine gunner. The center rifle is representative of the rifle I was issued as a Designated Marksman although the scope is different. The lower rifle is pretty close to the M4 I carried overseas and the buttstock magazine pouch and flashlight were actually on my service rifle in Afghanistan.

The pistol is an M1911A1. This pistol is legendary for its length of service and the one pictured here was made in 1943 by Colt and was carried by an Army soldier in the European theater during WW2. For me it represents my father's service in WW2 and by uncle Robert who died during WW2. As a radioman/gunner for the Navy, he probably carried one of these pistols. Uncle Robert is on the right in the picture taken shortly before he was killed in action.

I will have my barbeque and watch the Indy 500 this weekend, but I will always remember those who have died for me to be able to enjoy those things.

Service Guns.jpg Helldiver.jpg

Been waiting a while to finally get this together - the PSA AR9 9mm pistol. Got the upper in a partial trade a while ago, but didn't have a lower to go with it. Eventually got a 'blem' lower (still can't find the blem ;)) and built it out with an Anderson LPK. Added a Fab Defense grip, a Fab Defense angled fore grip and a Sig Brace. Sights, for now are Magpul BUIS, though I'd like to top it with a red dot.

10.5" barrel on this pistol, with a KAK flash can on the end. 12" slant end M-Lok rail with covers.

IMG_8662.jpg IMG_8647.jpg IMG_8649.jpg IMG_8655.jpg IMG_8643.jpg IMG_8659.jpg IMG_8668.jpg

A few more guns I had laying around the garage...
As you can see both the STPL90 and the M3 A2 "caulk gun" are illegal in california. I got plenty hi capacity sticks for my Glueck, and yes... that is a DG-10 air gun with the 4" barrel... I plan on SBRing it as soon as I can afford the stamp.

View attachment 365829 View attachment 365830
I'm pretty sure you need a bag stamp for that caulk gun.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top