JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have any preppers thought about what will happen if enough SHTF and zoos/wildlife refuges/et. al. are unable/unwilling to contain their animals?

View: https://youtu.be/-HrfbV16-FQ?si=wVj-mEvmmPUdimeS

And hippos, and elephants, and rhinos, and wild dogs, and cheetahs, and gorillas/primates.

Then there are also all the farms/ranches where livestock (many pigs, some bison I am sure) may get loose - happens now, but if SHTF sufficiently, it would be much more prevalent (including non-native species)

hc=5jyhE8UdM2sQ7kNvgGZ5VXx&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio3-1.jpg

Last Edited:
Have any preppers thought about what will happen if enough SHTF and zoos/wildlife refuges/et. al. are unable/unwilling to contain their animals?

View: https://youtu.be/-HrfbV16-FQ?si=wVj-mEvmmPUdimeS

And hippos, and elephants, and rhinos, and wild dogs, and cheetahs, and gorillas/primates.

Then there are also all the farms/ranches where livestock (many pigs, some bison I am sure) may get loose - happens now, but if SHTF sufficiently, it would be much more prevalent (including non-native species)

View attachment 1874706
There's a scene in "I Am Legend" (2007) that relates to that.

It would most likely only affect the local are where the zoo is/was.

Most of these animals are not accustomed to their geographical areas and would either die off fairly quickly or be killed off by people/predatory animals.

From the article...

"But one remains on the loose five days later, leading to a large response by local volunteers and officials"

Stupid bass-ackwards bubbleguming people around here. If this were a missing person or a career felon "on the loose" people couldn't be bothered...

However, if a helpless clown pony is lost in the woods its all hands on deck...

Let nature take its course if it hasn't already. Should have never been here in the first place. I emphatically and whole-heartedly disagree with zoos and aquariums.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top