JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Both M14s weigh exactly the same...

M4-Winchester-E2.JPG

M4-CQB-16.JPG

Last Edited:
JC Higgins Model 60 12 Gauge (High Standard - once billed as the fastest firing shotgun)
Ruger 10/22
Sheridan "Blue Streak" 15mm
SKB XL 12 Gauge
Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight 12 Gauge
High Standard Sport King 22

IMG_3457[1].JPG

Barking up the wrong tree.....that's funny. Unless you live in the white house. Nobody puts there stuff in an open display gun room that is not FULLY secure. You are just waiting to get robbed. I really do not believe that all of those are yours and they are real. Please prove me wrong and I will be the first to apologize. East pierce county is a tweeker heaven. Think about that.
I would respectfully disagree. Plenty of people own guns that they have on display, my uncle has 6 of them in his basement and 2 on the main level, my other uncle has a bunch of animals with the gun he shot them with right below. Plenty of people do that. F.Y.I. Fake guns have orange tips.

Been waiting a while to finally get this together - the PSA AR9 9mm pistol. Got the upper in a partial trade a while ago, but didn't have a lower to go with it. Eventually got a 'blem' lower (still can't find the blem ;)) and built it out with an Anderson LPK. Added a Fab Defense grip, a Fab Defense angled fore grip and a Sig Brace. Sights, for now are Magpul BUIS, though I'd like to top it with a red dot.

10.5" barrel on this pistol, with a KAK flash can on the end. 12" slant end M-Lok rail with covers.

View attachment 366333 View attachment 366334 View attachment 366335 View attachment 366336 View attachment 366337 View attachment 366338 View attachment 366339
Do you have a set where you have a fence with leaves glued in place? It always looks the same. How do you do it? Release the knowledge!!!

Do you have a set where you have a fence with leaves glued in place? It always looks the same. How do you do it? Release the knowledge!!!

Okay, here is my secret - I hate yard work!

Actually that spot is an old, weather-worn bench, that's falling apart, sitting in an out-of-the-way unused flower bed, under a big maple tree, in front of a fence that's old and falling down. It's a great place to shoot the photos. Moss, leaves, old wood, they're just a great background for photographing guns. I've made it a point when I pick up leaves in the fall to leave some of them right around and on that bench (which is only there for looks). That way, I've always got my 'set' ready to go!

Glad you enjoy the photos though ;) I've enjoyed photography since I was about 10, it's my oldest hobby, so this is just another way to work it in with my other hobbies.

IMG_2114.JPG
My long awaited 300 BO pistol. 99% done! Muzzle device will be here early next week... The Centurion CMR rail will only accept up to a 1.1" OD blast can, not easy to find. Even the "slim" KAK's/Noveske's/MI's etc. are 1.2" or bigger. I had to settle for a cheapo till I find something betterj:(. I'm loading 200 rounds tonight(100 130grain, and 100 208grain subs) and first shots should be wednesday! only 1.5 weeks late for my 40th birthday present:s0155:
--EdIT--Done&Done... took out for first shots today and it preformed flawlessly, as did the loads I worked up for it... This is now by far my favorite pony in the stable!!

IMG_2151.JPG IMG_2159.JPG IMG_2160.JPG IMG_2163.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews