JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_1891.JPG IMG_2163.JPG
Here's a few of the guns I used to have back when I needed them...Of course I listened to Joe Biden and got rid of all these in favor of a double barrel Shotgun... now if I sense an intruder I just step out the door and fire two blasts up in the air. If it's good enough for Joe's wife it's good enough for mine!:s0155:

Last month I found a "minty" 686-3 2.5" with combats, a gun I've been looking for for several years - not rare, but most missing the combats and are north of $1k. Today while making my weekly trip to Scheels for backpacking gear, I made the mistake of stopping by the used handgun case - they never have any nice Smiths.

This example is a verified Lew Horton 686 no dash with serial #ANA5897 (has M stamp). It's very clean, with the only mark being the turn line - there's no flame cutting.

Top: 686 no dash
Bottom: 686-3

FullSizeRender.jpg EB24C584-DCD0-4CCF-AF29-EEBB20C8DF0B.JPG

Last Edited:
My wife does not like evil "Black Rifles" you know the ones the government does not want us to have because only "Black Rifles" are evil.

So the AK I did some time back and it is purple and lavender and for mother's day her AR pistol got an furniture up grade in pink. I had to die the mags as none exist that I could find. The first ones I did where way too dark and these match as close as I could get.

So now that they have been upgraded they are no longer evil. Later I may try to paint the receiver and barrel to match.

K guns.jpg

That looks really nice..... I've no idea what it is, or why it's worth that much! Is that a stock repair on the wrist?
seems like it to me, i should make it clear i dont buy guns like this to shoot em lol. just here to make sure dust and rust doesnt destroy history, from what i understand the fins captured this from the russians

Its a Tokarev SVT 40.
They are fun to shoot.
The rifle ejects the spent brass forward of the shooter.
A friend at the gun club has one ... And I shot a captured one while on "Peacekeeping" duty in Bosnia.
Andy
Edit for my lousy spelling...

Last Edited:
Its a Tokarev SVT 40.
They are fun to shoot.
The rifle ejects the spent brass forward of the shooter.
A friend at the gun club has one ... And I shot a captured one while on "Peacekeeping" duty in Bosnia.
Andy
Edit for my lousy spelling...
Hell, I thought it was an SKS!...and just when I thought I had it dicked. ;)
Toe-ka-rev?
Toke-a-rev?
:p:D

Dean

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews