JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A quick 1911 family picture since the Para just came home with me.

View attachment 361439
20170213_211038.jpg ...and they had a baby 20170520_170605.jpg

IMG_2250.JPG I need to stay away from gun shows! Against my better judgement, I attended the show at the Reno Convention Center. Wasn't there long when I spotted a 25-13 Mountain Gun wearing nice, original factory combats - not sure why the previous owner did that, but...

Got it home and swapped the combats for some Ahrends. Keeping the combats, but not sure what I am going to do with the 25-13.

Last Edited:
Here's a few of mine
Guns and guitars.. Uncle Ted would approve... Only problem I see with a collection like that is... intruder... hmmm let's see... a belt fed? na too much.. the PS90? too much penitration... The tavor, or a pistol, wait need a light its dark out... so the Roni? hmmm... damn it too late.

Guns and guitars.. Uncle Ted would approve... Only problem I see with a collection like that is... intruder... hmmm let's see... a belt fed? na too much.. the PS90? too much penitration... The tavor, or a pistol, wait need a light its dark out... so the Roni? hmmm... damn it too late.
Lol, not worried about intruders, my sidearm got that covered. But what's funny is when I'm going to the range, all those similar thoughts run through my brain... usually comes down to what ammo I have the most of

I read an article about firearms "Super owners" being a threat to the public safety. "Super owners" are people who own 8 or more guns. I only had seven (the purple AR is my wife's so, technically not mine). I was like :( I want to be a threat to public safety too. So my wife forewent my bday present this year and I got a Kimber. Now I get to be a threat to public safety too!!! :D

20170304_144134-300x180.jpg

I read an article about firearms "Super owners" being a threat to the public safety. "Super owners" are people who own 8 or more guns. I only had seven (the purple AR is my wife's so, technically not mine). I was like :( I want to be a threat to public safety too. So my wife forewent my bday present this year and I got a Kimber. Now I get to be a threat to public safety too!!! :D

View attachment 365808

Guess I'm a threat to public saftey then YAY!!! :p:D

Lol, not worried about intruders, my sidearm got that covered. But what's funny is when I'm going to the range, all those similar thoughts run through my brain... usually comes down to what ammo I have the most of
those Walking Dead ASGs could be a pretty smart investment. Didn't they only make a few hundred of each? Really nice guitars for the $ from what I hear. I'm a drummer/bass player/audio tech.. I used to spend all my $ on bronze(cymbals).. now it's all about throwing brass... I had to sell this bad boy along with $1000s in recording equipment after my accident to pay bills... I really should get back into it, I've been missing it a lot lately...but all my extra $ goes into guns and reloading. IMG_1760.JPG

Good eye Mygrainman... yeah some were limited to only 50. I think the more common ones were still only limited to 200. Once I got my first one, I had to get them all. Now the challenge is getting them signed my the cast.

A few more guns I had laying around the garage...
As you can see both the STPL90 and the M3 A2 "caulk gun" are illegal in california. I got plenty hi capacity sticks for my Glueck, and yes... that is a DG-10 air gun with the 4" barrel... I plan on SBRing it as soon as I can afford the stamp.

IMG_2246.JPG IMG_2250.JPG

Last Edited:
those Walking Dead ASGs could be a pretty smart investment. Didn't they only make a few hundred of each? Really nice guitars for the $ from what I hear. I'm a drummer/bass player/audio tech.. I used to spend all my $ on bronze(cymbals).. now it's all about throwing brass... I had to sell this bad boy along with $1000s in recording equipment after my accident to pay bills... I really should get back into it, I've been missing it a lot lately...but all my extra $ goes into guns and reloading.View attachment 365822
grainman,

I'm a drummer too.
I've got an extra kit I'll sell you for cheap.
PM me for details, if you're interested.

Dean

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads