JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I took my wife and mother in law shooting last weekend

20190420_114225.jpg 20190420_120420.jpg

Man, sweet arsenal!
….oh hey, you said you're half Japanese. Me too. Your mom or your dad?

Dean

My mom was Japanese, my dad was American. My dad was a Marine grunt getting ready for the invasion of Japan while my mom was getting firebombed in Tokyo. Both lost a brother in WW2. I've always thought it funny when someone calls me a Nazi, I'm like "Dude, I'm not German, my ancestors tried to kill each other, not Jews..." Lol.

Oh, have a Happy dead Hitler day. :)

My mom was Japanese, my dad was American. My dad was a Marine grunt getting ready for the invasion of Japan while my mom was getting firebombed in Tokyo. Both lost a brother in WW2. I've always thought it funny when someone calls me a Nazi, I'm like "Dude, I'm not German, my ancestors tried to kill each other, not Jews..." Lol.

Oh, have a Happy dead Hitler day. :)
Same here.
My dad's first overseas assignment was Itami AFB in Osaka.
Met my mom through friends at a local club.
….now watch....our mom's know each other....right?! :D

Dean

zvOBhabvS++EulyH9KPHBQ.jpg

Did a little shooting last weekend. Just thought this was a good pic with the clouds in the background.

And a couple for @bsa1917hunter to evaluate from the 100 yards line. First one is MOA for 9 shots if you can ignore the 10th shot which ruins it.

Wa5r3CvPRwqBdBnbrdHokw.jpg

Second one is MOA for 8 shots. I know, doesn't really count since it is only 8 shots but I had shot 12 before this group from this gun and was wanting to stop at an even 20 for the day. ;)

qFQQJI6DQg+%Or%DxCItUg.jpg

View attachment 578293

Did a little shooting last weekend. Just thought this was a good pic with the clouds in the background.

And a couple for @bsa1917hunter to evaluate from the 100 yards line. First one is MOA for 9 shots if you can ignore the 10th shot which ruins it.

View attachment 578295

Second one is MOA for 8 shots. I know, doesn't really count since it is only 8 shots but I had shot 12 before this group from this gun and was wanting to stop at an even 20 for the day. ;)

View attachment 578296
Right on man. You are a shooter. I appreciate seeing those honest groups. Good shooting, nonetheless. Even though they arent 10 into less than an inch. You werent shooting any long bombs?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top