JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I took my wife and mother in law shooting last weekend

20190420_114225.jpg 20190420_120420.jpg

Man, sweet arsenal!
….oh hey, you said you're half Japanese. Me too. Your mom or your dad?

Dean

My mom was Japanese, my dad was American. My dad was a Marine grunt getting ready for the invasion of Japan while my mom was getting firebombed in Tokyo. Both lost a brother in WW2. I've always thought it funny when someone calls me a Nazi, I'm like "Dude, I'm not German, my ancestors tried to kill each other, not Jews..." Lol.

Oh, have a Happy dead Hitler day. :)

My mom was Japanese, my dad was American. My dad was a Marine grunt getting ready for the invasion of Japan while my mom was getting firebombed in Tokyo. Both lost a brother in WW2. I've always thought it funny when someone calls me a Nazi, I'm like "Dude, I'm not German, my ancestors tried to kill each other, not Jews..." Lol.

Oh, have a Happy dead Hitler day. :)
Same here.
My dad's first overseas assignment was Itami AFB in Osaka.
Met my mom through friends at a local club.
….now watch....our mom's know each other....right?! :D

Dean

zvOBhabvS++EulyH9KPHBQ.jpg

Did a little shooting last weekend. Just thought this was a good pic with the clouds in the background.

And a couple for @bsa1917hunter to evaluate from the 100 yards line. First one is MOA for 9 shots if you can ignore the 10th shot which ruins it.

Wa5r3CvPRwqBdBnbrdHokw.jpg

Second one is MOA for 8 shots. I know, doesn't really count since it is only 8 shots but I had shot 12 before this group from this gun and was wanting to stop at an even 20 for the day. ;)

qFQQJI6DQg+%Or%DxCItUg.jpg

View attachment 578293

Did a little shooting last weekend. Just thought this was a good pic with the clouds in the background.

And a couple for @bsa1917hunter to evaluate from the 100 yards line. First one is MOA for 9 shots if you can ignore the 10th shot which ruins it.

View attachment 578295

Second one is MOA for 8 shots. I know, doesn't really count since it is only 8 shots but I had shot 12 before this group from this gun and was wanting to stop at an even 20 for the day. ;)

View attachment 578296
Right on man. You are a shooter. I appreciate seeing those honest groups. Good shooting, nonetheless. Even though they arent 10 into less than an inch. You werent shooting any long bombs?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top