JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cool pictures guys... I managed to kill my tumbler the other day, when I stuffed it with some brass I had from the last couple weeks of shooting. Ended up buying a used RCBS tumbler from a LGS for a great deal, now I'm back in business....:
zaoJDul.jpg

Shooting pics from the other day:
YTnWmXa.jpg
Z4vJw9C.jpg
JhGzhK7.jpg

Um, yeah I'm bad about getting pictures. Took my oldest to North Fork Wolf Creek to go shooting. Shared a lane with a fellow NWFA member. Beautiful outside and had lots of fun.

20190527_080244.jpg

Last weekend but I did go shooting. Somehow managed to have a three day weekend this week but didn't make it out to shoot.

Vh3s%aqGQXCH542QJy8s7g.jpg

This is my newly finished 308 AR with a borrowed from another gun Sightron scope. I have a 3-15 Gen II PST arriving for it tomorrow.

8gafgKpVQBGcVJTtyB+e5A.jpg

Shoots ok. Not MOA yet but not a horrible 10 shot group since these are shots 21-30 out of the gun.

IXlI8nQzRFCfJXcDd9IB5g.jpg

And then one more 10 shot group for @bsa1917hunter (which I am sure most of you are tired of). Can't seem to get the first 10 in one group but I haven't been shooting more than one group from this gun per session so this is the best I have from my 6.5 CM. Really good 9 shot. :)

Last weekend but I did go shooting. Somehow managed to have a three day weekend this week but didn't make it out to shoot.

View attachment 583871

This is my newly finished 308 AR with a borrowed from another gun Sightron scope. I have a 3-15 Gen II PST arriving for it tomorrow.

View attachment 583872

Shoots ok. Not MOA yet but not a horrible 10 shot group since these are shots 21-30 out of the gun.

View attachment 583873

And then one more 10 shot group for @bsa1917hunter (which I am sure most of you are tired of). Can't seem to get the first 10 in one group but I haven't been shooting more than one group from this gun per session so this is the best I have from my 6.5 CM. Really good 9 shot. :)

I love those 10 shot groups man. Your AR looks like it has potential. Pretty nice looking rifle. I took some of my savages out today and just shot at 100 yards. My skinny barreled $300.00 Steven's 200, wearing it's $100.00 weaver scope, was the bad azz of the day:
a4pR6qD.jpg
Oooo, I like our new benches...!!

Oh, a couple 10 shot groups for you buddy. Just so you can see how she's done:
eCH9hJe.jpg

I need to step it back a few.........hundred+ yards with this one. 100 is just too boring......:eek:

BSA,

Did you have your 200 rechambered?

Nope, it's been a 22-250 all its life... I started a thread on it about budget rifles. I dropped it into a Savage Trophy hunter stock my buddy gave me, and put a Timney in it, but that's about all... It really is surprising how well it shoots for a fairly skinny barreled rifle...

Huh! I never knew they came in anything other than '06.
Nice rig. I bet its deadly on steel rams at 500 yards.

Thanks. The Steven's 200 came in many chamberings. .223 rem, 22-250, 243, 270, 30-06, 300wm etc..... Good economical and accurate rifles. Pretty much a sleeper in the rifle world...

I love those 10 shot groups man. Your AR looks like it has potential. Pretty nice looking rifle. I took some of my savages out today and just shot at 100 yards. My skinny barreled $300.00 Steven's 200, wearing it's $100.00 weaver scope, was the bad azz of the day:
View attachment 583941
Oooo, I like our new benches...!!

Oh, a couple 10 shot groups for you buddy. Just so you can see how she's done:
View attachment 583943

I need to step it back a few.........hundred+ yards with this one. 100 is just too boring......:eek:

Awesome shooting as usual. I am going to have to try a little harder I guess. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top