JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was trying to check out red frog training but there web site doesn't come up.
It looks pretty intense.
Is it a law enforcement training deal or what

No, their classes are open, although they do have some classes that are LEO specific. Some classes do require a "certain amount of athleticism". Like being able to throw yourself onto the ground to shoot from the prone position. Repeatedly. Good times.

IlI' try again it just doesn't load on my phone lol .
I got a new tablet coming tomorrow so I can really get into this internet thing LOL

I was trying to check out red frog training but there web site doesn't come up.
It looks pretty intense.
Is it a law enforcement training deal or what
There ya go.

83B53B0D-D8F2-42D1-8E30-B1C328E9C53A.png

No, their classes are open, although they do have some classes that are LEO specific. Some classes do require a "certain amount of athleticism". Like being able to throw yourself onto the ground to shoot from the prone position. Repeatedly. Good times.
Lol I don't have a PROBLEM falling down .
Lol just kidding .
From the picture you posted or pictures it looks like it's more law enforcement .
Or just every one has the same gear

Ok some Joe is it exspesive

I believe the "Intro to..." classes are $125-$150, 100-level classes are $150-$175, 200-level classes are $175-$200, etc.

Also note that the curriculum and the company is in a building stage. YMMV. What was taught to someone in "Intro to AR" a month ago could be different than the curriculum in the next "Intro to AR" class.

Overall, the instructors are very solid, good instructors with serious backgrounds. But they also keep it fun while keeping it safe on the range. Classes take place at TCGC. You do not need to be a TCGC member to take a class.

Ok thanks im up in Washington .but it looks good I have family in the Portland area .
Give a shout if you come down this way. We can go to TCGC if'n I'm in town.

Carl Gustav Model 1896 this summer. Made in 1905 this rifle's group got tighter the more I shot.
Beautiful rifle, BUT, shooting trees is a NO-NO, and WHERE THE FVCK IS YOUR BACKSTOP!

Dug this picture out of the WayBack Machine the other day...
Circa March of 1984, somewhere in the Shenandoah Valley of northern Virginia, during a break in my spring quarter at VA Tech (the second time around :rolleyes: ). This was just a couple of years before the draconian FOPA was enacted in 1986...

Suppressed MAC-10. Damn, I sure wish I still had that thing. Those darned unfortunate boating accidents always seem to have such tough outcomes...

25 years ago next month (MAC 10).01.jpg

Last Edited:
I love the Crossfire II! I have the 4-12 on my R700 .308 and used to have the 2-7 on my SPR. Great scopes!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top