JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our property is quite near the Puget Sound, right now my reading is about 91 degrees. Paine Field weather says 95. Lake Stickney (Stinky) says 97.

In Keizer a few minutes ago:

TEmp 6-26-2021.jpg

Mmmm looks like Mogadishu west is hot as Hades.
It may be safer there.
I was at a light this morning around 5am watching some dude trying to get into cars that were stopped.
Tried both sides of the car in front of me then went to another car.
I thought for sure I was gonna be late for work and have some 'splaining to do.

It may be safer there.
I was at a light this morning around 5am watching some dude trying to get into cars that were stopped.
Tried both sides of the car in front of me then went to another car.
I thought for sure I was gonna be late for work and have some 'splaining to do.
Probably looking for AC as he was hot. :s0140:

I wonder if I have any cold beer, better look. o_O

Wife came home early. Said as it was getting close to triple dig one customer came in. She told them they were just getting ready to close for the day. "WHY?! When she told them that they could not risk the AC just giving up since there would be no way to get a Tech out the customer who drove there in an air conditioned vehicle acted shocked. Of course if the AC was out in there and the temp in the place was over 100 this same person would walk in, and walk right back out to get back in their car. :confused:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews