JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Spiking crime in Washington has led to the Evergreen State now holding the highest burglary rate in the US.

An analysis of FBI crime data revealed that Washington had 548.4 burglaries per 100,000 residents. That is more than double the national rate of 254.3 and more than seven times higher than New Hampshire, which had the lowest rate of 76.2 burglaries for every 100,000 people."

The restrictions WA legislators passed to help prevent law-abiding citizens from defending themselves as crime is becoming increasingly more rampant is the icing on their bubblegum cake.

You voted for it WA, now enjoy.that cake.

The restrictions WA legislators passed to help prevent law-abiding citizens from defending themselves as crime is becoming increasingly more rampant is the icing on their bubblegum cake.

You voted for it WA, now enjoy.that cake.
That plus lack of prosecution in most cases. Back on the street right away.

I didn't vote for it....or for the legislators who did vote for it.
Nor am I a fan of cake....well except for cheese cake....:D

In any event and back on topic...
Remembering that you are your own first responder ...that along with some basic security is a good first step for home defense.
Andy

Last Edited:
A combination of lack of enforcement, loose drug policy, and a population that still thinks they should report burglaries. Victims in most other states have learned it does no good and isn't worth the effort.

You might vote for stuff like this, but I never did.
Oh and...

chals.JPG

I'm from a different state. A few things I did especially when I got my house in the Nothwest, I try to take off all my personal information including the Redfin realty posting. Thanks to the wonderful help of google map, iphone, predators will find you. There is a property thats close to me (in the suburbs) on 1 street with 6 houses and all of a sudden 2 guys in a car got lost in a snow storm looking for a house party?
Sometimes there are people buzzing at my door whether I know who it is or what and its very clear I wrote "No Soliciting" and do not buzz unless you are my neighbor. The last thing I don't want to do is to approach the door hold a double-0.
That is basically a life that I did everything to avoid and they will still look for you.
Washington is so diversified now and people from different places moving in and brought baggage with them. I try to tell that from posting in Nextdoor site. If you move from a different state, just make sure that you want to change your life for the better. By nature Oregonians are nature loving people and courteous. You can still see that in some parts when you're driving and motorist will let you pass. As a token of appreciation the very first thing newcomers can do is change youre license plate to Oregon and stop driving like the king of the road. Oregonians are very nice people even my neighbors are so. I wont mess with them because these guys are ready to defend themselves at all cost.

Last Edited:
Ben Crump says we can get rid of crime over-night in America....all we have to do is change the definition of crime! I didn't realize it could be so easy!

I didn't vote for it....or for the legislators who did vote for it.
Nor am I a fan of cake....well except for cheese cake....:D

In any event and back on topic...
Remembering that you are your own first responder ...that along with some basic security is a good first step for home defense.
Andy
I of course did not vote for it either but, as I keep saying. WAY too many people who should know better do vote for this mess. Those who toss their ballot in the trash, don't bother to even get a ballot, or those who write in some protest vote, they all vote for the winner. We are seeing every day what damage this has done. Apparently still not enough pain yet though. I keep hoping I may see the day a LOT of people finally wake up and do actually work the change this. Things do NOT have to be like this here. :mad:

The Purge...
Be careful...once something like that is set into motion...it can easily destroy everything in its path.
Who gets to do the purge...who gets to choose who is purged..?
Are two basic , yet scary questions.
No. Thank. You.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR