JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Forming teams. Calling dibs on the nail studded bat.
Dibs on claymores and punji stick traps...
full.gif

Yes, my first line of defense is standoff weapon systems...

The Purge...
Be careful...once something like that is set into motion...it can easily destroy everything in its path.
Who gets to do the purge...who gets to choose who is purged..?
No. Thank. You.
Andy
O, Andy! Your righteousness can be too righteous it becomes no fun, lol.🤣😜 We need the collected mind of yours to set our nation on its proper axis. So, please run for President! 🙏😎

O, Andy! Your righteousness can be too righteous it becomes no fun, lol.🤣😜 We need the collected mind of yours to set our nation on its proper axis. So, please run for President! 🙏😎
Thank you...in all seriousness..thank you.
Your words here mean a lot.

Run from President...Err....run for President...
I'd never make it.

At the risk of rule breaking...:eek:
I am consistently in the middle , when I take a "What are you " political pole...
A little to the Left ...or a little to Right...depending on the questions asked and how they are framed.

With that said...some things I do feel strongly about....things like the 2nd Amendment....
Own whatever firearms you wish....or don't own any....
Just don't make that choice for others.

I also don't like being controlled or controlling others...odd statement , coming from a Moderator ...some folks would say I'm sure.

In any event...no political party would have me...so...
Between that...and not having the money / connections to run.....
I'll just stick to beer runs...:D
Andy

It would be interesting to see how the data would break out county by county.
It would possibly be hard to find the truth here as all of us know what it would be. The largest, most blue would be of course by FAR the worst. VERY large majorities there support this so they of course get a lot more of it. They also support drugged up scum roaming around living on the street and in their parks. Get into smaller places that tend to lean further red and they will not tolerate this nearly as much. Of course the large powerful places do not like the facts being shared. So those in charge of them will not make this info easy to find/

Thank you...in all seriousness..thank you.
Your words here mean a lot.

I'd never make it.

At the risk of rule breaking...:eek:
I am consistently in the middle , when I take a "What are you " political pole...
A little to the Left ...or a little to Right...depending on the questions asked and how they are framed.

With that said...some things I do feel strongly about....things like the 2nd Amendment....
Own whatever firearms you wish....or don't own any....
Just don't make that choice for others.

I also don't like being controlled or controlling others...odd statement , coming from a Moderator ...some folks would say I'm sure.

I'll just stick to beer runs...:D
Andy
Well, mate, we can dream. I am with you on your above statement, too. Guess that makes us Libertarians? Or, Independent? Nonetheless, it is good that we jest and dream of better coming years because if chaos keeps coming, well, I am gonna be g_nning. @sobo is with me!

Victims in most other states have learned it does no good and isn't worth the effort.
I would guess that any such effect is fairly evenly distributed nationwide. One still needs a case number to file an insurance claim, so people still have an incentive to report even if law enforcement takes no action.

I would guess that any such effect is fairly evenly distributed nationwide. One still needs a case number to file an insurance claim, so people still have an incentive to report even if law enforcement takes no action.
A LOT, and I do mean a LOT, of the people who vote for this do not have insurance. An amazing number of those who rent have never even heard of renters insurance unless the place they rent forces them to buy it.

Smaller cities and unincorporated areas always have a higher gun ownership and your neighbors watching who is coming around from my experience. Those living in big cities not so much. My neighbors are ready for most things as the county deputies are 20 minutes out in most cases. As it's been said, you are the first responder...plan accordingly.

I'd never make it.
I'd vote for you, Andy. I think you'd be great.

But - admittedly - I am a sucker for lost causes and underdogs.

(Probably why I'm a Taurus apologist. 😉)

A LOT, and I do mean a LOT, of the people who vote for this do not have insurance. An amazing number of those who rent have never even heard of renters insurance unless the place they rent forces them to buy it.
That may be true, but do you have reason to believe that significantly fewer renters in NJ are insured than renters in WA?

Guess Washington is going to have another "summa of luv".. cue the next chaz town takeover paired with the rampant crime.

And here the WA politicians are pissing away time and tax money harassing law abiding gun owners when they could be going after the real issues of the state.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top