JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those burglars will have easier access to a public defender now.

Washington Supreme Court: Bar exam will no longer be required to become attorney in state.
Perfect. The prosecutor will actually win. Every time. However, they will also win when bringing their cases against us in their anti-2A bloodbath.

We could just arrest them and keep them in jail. Either way :rolleyes:
No, legislation was passed to severely restrict our law enforcement from enforcing the current laws. Don' t go to sleep.

SEATTLE — Court documents reveal disturbing new details about a group of robbery suspects accused of breaking into multiple homes while victims were asleep and holding them hostage in their own homes.

Police have arrested three suspects in connection with a string of home invasion robberies in north Seattle neighborhoods, including Olympic Hills and Lake City, where the suspects held the victims up at gunpoint while they ransacked the house for electronics and valuables, even forcing victims to hand over bank account information, phones, and passwords.

Forming teams. Calling dibs on the nail studded bat.
I'll do one better, no nails needed. Start by punishing all the unruly in public.
Then if that doesn't work we can go full Negan.

E9BD2EE8-65BE-4118-BC10-D8B790461725.jpeg

SEATTLE — Court documents reveal disturbing new details about a group of robbery suspects accused of breaking into multiple homes while victims were asleep and holding them hostage in their own homes.

Police have arrested three suspects in connection with a string of home invasion robberies in north Seattle neighborhoods, including Olympic Hills and Lake City, where the suspects held the victims up at gunpoint while they ransacked the house for electronics and valuables, even forcing victims to hand over bank account information, phones, and passwords.
This is a really good advertisement for having large dogs to greet unwanted nocturnal bipeds, not yappy little ankle biters. Mine were bread to defend against lions.

This is a really good advertisement for having large dogs to greet unwanted nocturnal bipeds, not yappy little ankle biters. Mine were bread to defend against lions.
I guess when the unwanted visitors shoot the dogs, it does become a form of alarm system. Hopefully, the presence of the dogs discourages the interlopers before it get to that level.

I guess when the unwanted visitors shoot the dogs, it does become a form of alarm system. Hopefully, the presence of the dogs discourages the interlopers before it get to that level.
Most threats like this are not prepared for multiple dogs that can eat you. Especially if there are multiple homeowners that have been awake, armed and trained standing behind them. It would behoove them to choose a different victim.

Getting pretty sick of hearing this kind of rhetoric...

Especially when it comes from our southern sister who's following in our footsteps. So are ALL you Oregonians responsible for the bubblegum show heading your way.

It's a damn good thing I like this forum and have no desire to be banned, cause I'm ready to lose my bubbleguming bubblegum with some of the nonsense I read.

And honestly... who actually thinks our votes mean dick anymore...

You can always PM me your personal grievances as I like to think I'm fairly thick-skinned and open to constructive criticism. :)

I'm not suggesting our compatriots here on the board or you, good sir, voted for it, but rather Washingtonians in general who repeatedly elect politicians on partisan lines and then continually reap the woes that the policies and legislation they enact bring.

EDIT
Inappropriate for this forum. Moved to the MQTOoC thread... :)
MQTOoC thread_trevi.jpg

@trevi, you seem curious... The MQTOoC thread is the Member's Quotes Taken Out of Context thread, which lives over in the Forum That Shall Not Be Named.
Paid membership at any level is the price of admission. Cheap! Cheap! C'mon over and join the fun! :)

View attachment 1849108

@trevi, you seem curious... The MQTOoC thread is the Member's Quotes Taken Out of Context thread, which lives over in the Forum That Shall Not Be Named.
Paid membership at any level is the price of admission. Cheap! Cheap! C'mon over and join the fun! :)
You got me there, i have no idea what that alphabet meant, and too shy to ask, hence the emoticon. Eh.

As do I Brother. Every day I see more and more California license plates and it just sets me off.
Slow down and use your damn turn signals will ya!!!
See what I mean?
I hear that--those Cali wusses won't drive fast enough--around here it's 20 over the speed limit, especially on the freeways, plus most of them like to leave a car width of space between them & the next vehicle

Those burglars will have easier access to a public defender now.

Washington Supreme Court: Bar exam will no longer be required to become attorney in state.
Under Oregon's new licensure program, law gradates will spend 675 hours working under the supervision of an experienced attorney and create a portfolio of legal work that bar officials will grade as an alternative to the traditional bar exam.
Washington, New Hampshire, and Wisconsin have similar programs. California, Minnesota and Utah are currently considering proposals to license attorneys without the bar exam, while Nevada and South Dakota are among the states developing such proposals.

"Spiking crime in Washington has led to the Evergreen State now holding the highest burglary rate in the US.

An analysis of FBI crime data revealed that Washington had 548.4 burglaries per 100,000 residents. That is more than double the national rate of 254.3 and more than seven times higher than New Hampshire, which had the lowest rate of 76.2 burglaries for every 100,000 people."

This is because Our Glorious Governor JAY his Royal Hind azz INSLEE cares more about the Criminal element and their feelings and sensibilities, and has crammed commie leftwing leaning spineless jellyfish with no Balls State District Attorney's to represent the tax payers . all the while filling their pockets with our money and complaining we need higher taxes , There I said it JMO

Under Oregon's new licensure program, law gradates will spend 675 hours working under the supervision of an experienced attorney and create a portfolio of legal work that bar officials will grade as an alternative to the traditional bar exam.
Washington, New Hampshire, and Wisconsin have similar programs. California, Minnesota and Utah are currently considering proposals to license attorneys without the bar exam, while Nevada and South Dakota are among the states developing such proposals.
To be eligible just to take the test to become a journeyman electrician, you must have 8,000 hours of supervised "on the job" experience, in addition to 576 hours of classroom instruction. With the advancement of AI, and its use inside courtrooms, lawyers are now going to be "unskilled" labor.

To be eligible just to take the test to become a journeyman electrician, you must have 8,000 hours of supervised "on the job" experience, in addition to 576 hours of classroom instruction. With the advancement of AI, and its use inside courtrooms, lawyers are now going to be "unskilled" labor.
Do journeyman electricians have the equivalent of law school that requires four years of undergrad?

Do journeyman electricians have the equivalent of law school that requires four years of undergrad?
I wasn't there, but in the Air Force, a teammate tripped and fell against an open radar panel and **** his pants. He learned a lot that day. I don't think there is an equivalence in law.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top