JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hummm........I'm wondering.

So, if they, The Hospital, makes the decision to make everyone entering the facility a TARGET. Does that also mean that they'll accept ALL LIABILITY for injuries (psychological and real) and death(s).......that is the result (should a gunman start shooting up the place)?

Aloha, Mark
Unfortunately the only way I see to set that precedent is for someone who normally carries a weapon but is prevented from doing so by the business' policy to be endangered by some kind of threat while on their property, and then sue the business for failure to protect. Without that I doubt they could demonstrate standing in court.

Is/can ANY business......claim to be a PRIVATE BUSINESS? Considering if/when......they take/get free "Taxpayer's Support Money" (aka Govt funding money)?

And of course, I'm not speaking about where the Govt is purchasing something (goods or services).

It's about (in this case)......where the PRIVATE BUSINESS (a Hospital) agrees to provide a service to anyone/everyone entering through their doors. In exchange, they receive funding.

Rrrrrrright......illegals getting FREE treatment at the ER. Or everyone getting "appropriate treatment," just for entering the facility.

Oh wait a minuet. You're a Muslim. But you came to "Our Lady of Sorrows" (a Catholic Hospital)? OK, Ok, ok.......I doubt that they'd actually turn you away. LOL.

Though if I were a Protestant, say in some Muslim country (while on vacation)? Yeah....lucky....I live in America.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....ever hear of those stories of the ER in S. Korea?
What?
Yeah......No Insurance/ability to pay. Bye!
PRIVATE HOSPITALS (Business)!

Last Edited:
Probably because most hospitals Administrators are now in the liberal camp.

Look how many bowed to the Vax and Mask mandates. As medical doctors, them above all others should have known that it was all BS. . Some hospitals never got rid of the mask mandate.
That goes without saying.

In case this hasn't already been mentioned in this thread, you can add OHSU hospital on the hill to the list.

Airport level detectors, armed personnel etc.

I wonder if the VA hospital has gone to metal detectors. They didn't have them last time I was there.

I went to the hospital in Dallas a few days ago, to have some lab work done.

They had two young men sitting at a table just inside the entrance. Wands were on the table, so I went back to my car and stowed my carry pistol.

IMG_0122.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR