JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Holy cow people! I leave to Texas for a week and you propagate light hamsters!
BBQ for good measure.
1000015165.jpg

Tactical headlamp for the win!
Yes but. I wanted to be able to select steady burn or strobe at will, depending on the situation. Unless there is a hand control for the head mounted light, I wouldn't be able to do that, would I? Like the little finger switch on the pistol light. And if there is a hand control, well, that isn't all that handy when you need two hands for other things.

I do like the head light for crawling around the attic or the crawl space under the building.

Everything's bigger in Texass
Okay, LBJ was a big man. He was physically tall, and a Big Shot in Wash. DC. When he died, they gave him an enema and buried him in a shoe box. Not very respectful, huh?

Yes but. I wanted to be able to select steady burn or strobe at will, depending on the situation. Unless there is a hand control for the head mounted light, I wouldn't be able to do that, would I? Like the little finger switch on the pistol light. And if there is a hand control, well, that isn't all that handy when you need two hands for other things.

I do like the head light for crawling around the attic or the crawl space under the building.

Okay, LBJ was a big man. He was physically tall, and a Big Shot in Wash. DC. When he died, they gave him an enema and buried him in a shoe box. Not very respectful, huh?
LBJ orders some pants.

Alternate link:

Last Edited:
In The exTERMINATOR~The Great Gerbil Hunt...Clint travels into the future to snare Joseph Gerbils...the film features his kerosene powered weapon lights. Without them he would not see Gerbils hiding in.... never mind ...
ui_jwml.jpg

Last Edited:
My WML light is so bright, a split second and you will only see darkness for several minutes. Providing you don't present as a thread during that time.

It's not your average handheld flashlight that you can identify the light source...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top