JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The framing hammer that is used to build a house...
Can be used to destroy a loving household if used as a weapon...

The pen that is used to write a love poem ...
May be used to draft a war plan....

Blaming the object for how it is used....is useless....it is simply an object , by itself it cannot do a damn thing.
How a person uses something...that is where the focus should be.
Andy

Something to consider here....
The term criminal is the first word in the OP title.
That in and of itself makes for all the difference....he is a criminal...and therefore breaks laws.
Why would yet another law banning or restricting something make any difference to him...?
He breaks laws....that's what criminals do....what is one more law to him , except another thing to ignore or disobey....
Andy

This reminds me of the Wisconsin parade attacker who killed 6 and wounded dozens with his small SUV. He did that just days after being released on $1000 bail. It's the criminals and their actions that are the problem not the tool they use for their violence.

Seeing that video I am left wondering if there's a market for a taser extension cord or a really high capacity battery for increased dance time. :s0091:

That's insane they didn't shoot him! The one cop is screaming in pain while a clearly dangerous criminal is menacingly walking towards other officers.

I've seen a video of a cop shooting a guy going for his wallet after cop literally just told him to produce his id, a video of cops shooting dude in his back running away but a taser for attempting to kill a police officer?

Crazy times

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads