JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been thinking of starting a gun and gold mining channel..
Maybe after the new year.
Good luck on you're new venture!
Id be interested in the gold mining. Ive always wanted to go out, set up camp and do a little small scale personal river panning. Not sure of the laws or whatever but I think that would be awesome.

Feedback from items that would be concealed or aid in concealment

Check it out! I have a few other ideas on videos and content. Just wanted to get it started and put my GoPro to use !
I suspect the rust is in areas with little or no finish like the front sight dovetail and on the mag where the baseplate slides metal to metal. This weather creates a lot of sweat on some of us. Good video, thanks.

Id be interested in the gold mining. Ive always wanted to go out, set up camp and do a little small scale personal river panning. Not sure of the laws or whatever but I think that would be awesome.
There are several good spots to go where you can pan and sluice without breaking any laws,
I joined Willamette Valley Miners a few years back, $25 membership gives you access to all of they re claims which are numerous!

I don't know if it would prove to be messy, but would a thin film of WD40 or gun lube on the magazine, stop the rust? My Bersa Bp9cc are supposed to be notorious for rust but after years really hasn't been a issue.

I don't know if it would prove to be messy, but would a thin film of WD40 or gun lube on the magazine, stop the rust? My Bersa Bp9cc are supposed to be notorious for rust but after years really hasn't been a issue.
I use renaissance micro crystalline where appropriate. Originally used by museums for historical item preservation. Applied properly you can't even tell there is anything on it, but does a fantastic job keeping oils, moisture and shtuffs off your firearms. Buff on, buff off... yer done.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews