JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a joke. Headlines of Chinese nationals celebrating all over China in the wake of Abe-san's murder. Supposedly China's leaders are attempting to silence the celebrators....as if.... it wasn't the Chinese government that publicized his assassination to elicit that reaction in the first place.

Very sad day and the fallout has yet to begin.There is no doubt they will attempt to take advantage and increase tensions in the region.

Electronic Firing Mechanism....wires running to the barrel caps.

Looks like he made a few different devices...and was liberal in the application of black tape.

Edit to add link to images.

Last Edited:
My prediction.... within a few days or a week or two's time it will be reported that ol Tetsuya-yatsura was found dead in his cell of an apparent suicide.

Or dare I say "hope and wish"? ;)

I was joking you are not sorry for using the word that us westerners would not know. I went to school outside of Cardiff many years ago. Then lived in Manchester and Leeds, where "stroppy" is used to refer to feeling annoyed, and others.
The word 'stroppy' is pretty common all over the UK. It main use is to describe a person who is argumentative for no apparent reason.

What a joke. Headlines of Chinese nationals celebrating all over China in the wake of Abe-san's murder. Supposedly China's leaders are attempting to silence the celebrators....as if.... it wasn't the Chinese government that publicized his assassination to elicit that reaction in the first place.

Very sad day and the fallout has yet to begin.There is no doubt they will attempt to take advantage and increase tensions in the region.

The main reason the CCP would censor, or tame down the news about Abe is that they don't want anyone getting any ideas.

Chinese people have excellent ability and access to resources to build similar weapons, should someone get any "wrong ideas"

This should really send a message to the Anti-Gunners who are always using Japan as an example of an anti-gun utopia.

BUT, But, but......how will the "message be received"?

Aloha, Mark
In what way? Japan has the lowest gun violence in the world. Nothing will change here or there.

000_32E24BB_1200x768.jpeg

My experience in the UK is extremely limited. I was in Belfast the day GW Bush was there, and it felt dangerous, but from everything I have heard, it is one of the roughest cities in the UK. Belfast struck me as a rough place for the UK. (which Tac can correct me if I am wrong on this) But I think I showed up on a really bad day too.

I have lived downtown in Chicago for 3 years and worked in inner city LA for 3 years. No comparison. Both of those places make Belfast look like paradise. It does not matter the day. You do not want to know the things I saw and experienced in LA. We have inner cities that can be pretty damn dangerous. People can argue the reasons all day, but it is a good place to keep and bear arms if you want to survive.

My experience in the UK is extremely limited. I was in Belfast the day GW Bush was there, and it felt dangerous, but from everything I have heard, it is one of the roughest cities in the UK. Belfast struck me as a rough place for the UK. (which Tac can correct me if I am wrong on this) But I think I showed up on a really bad day too.

I have lived downtown in Chicago for 3 years and worked in inner city LA for 3 years. No comparison. Both of those places make Belfast look like paradise. It does not matter the day. You do not want to know the things I saw and experienced in LA. We have inner cities that can be pretty damn dangerous. People can argue the reasons all day, but it is a good place to keep and bear arms if you want to survive.
2003 was a very quiet year for Belfast. Being there in 1993 would be different - utterly different - as there was a real undeclared civil war going on - over 4000 people died. So lucky you, getting Belfast at its best.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top