JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

FXJdh57UEAMJbJa?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

In 2019, in England and Wales - population around 61,000,000, there were 617 homicides.

Meanwhile, in Chicago alone, there have been 317 so far this year.
Only 317?

I think the number who were shot is far higher, and the first thing that occurred to me before Abe was pronounced dead was that Japanese doctors don't have that kind of trauma experience, I was shocked at how many are shot in Chicago and survive, probably has a lot to do with our trauma experience.

I can cut my steak with a knife.
Your sarcasm does you proud, Sir. I live here, and I've yet to see ANY evidence for a knife ban that you obviously believe exists.

However, the SALE of knives to the under-18's is prohibited.

Like much information about the UK, living in it and complying with the laws, most of the things that you just KNOW are 'facts' are anything but.

I'm happy to put you right if and when you come up with more ill-found statements of 'fact' that you'd like correcting.

Let me know of a few others, please. I'm ready and willing to learn.

Do you think, that if one day the UK had access to guns, like the USA, it would become like Chicago?

I ask this because, it's not just the guns that are a problem here, it's how our society is devolving into depravity in certain (ahem, democrat) areas.

Taking away guns from certain Americans won't turn them into better people, our society is so cancerous and off the rails I wouldn't feel one bit better about going to Chicago, Maryland, LA, any of those cities, even if guns were nearly non existent. They'd still be dangerous crap holes. Many times these places are intolerable because it's not just gun violence, they stab, throw poo, break into your car, knock you out and rob you, push you in front of a vehicle.....
For me, gun violence is a small risk when I'm in a city like that, albeit a higher risk than my home city, I'm still more likely to be victimized without a gun, and no recourse available to me.

Similar to the COVID fears. Can it kill? Yeah, but for the average American I'd be more concerned about cars and cancer.

Do you think, that if one day the UK had access to guns, like the USA, it would become like Chicago?
Nope.

Because it's never going to happen.

Ever.

As for the rest of your problems in certain areas - 'Many times these places are intolerable because it's not just gun violence, they stab, throw poo, break into your car, knock you out and rob you, push you in front of a vehicle.....' - I'll be honest and say that I really don't know anywhere like that - THIS is where I live - your problems just don't exist here..................

Last Edited:
...More to the point - it's Scottish - so please ban away in good health!
Glocks are Austrian so country of origin has no bearing on a countries banning of an item. A haggis ban is just a "common sense" law. Ask Brandon to put a call into your PM. He can explain it! 🤣

Glocks are Austrian so country of origin has no bearing on a countries banning of an item. A haggis ban is just a "common sense" law. Ask Brandon to put a call into your PM. He can explain it! 🤣
I live in South Eastern England, where banning haggis would seem to be a great idea. Besides, it is poverty food - made by people who had nothing else but a few bits of guts and bran to feed their fourteen snivelling spawn.

My gut, if we dig deep enough into the hitter's background, we'll find Chinese influence somewhere whether money or education.
Just read that authorities are wondering what kind of planning went into the assassination because Abe's schedule wasn't confirmed until the night before.

Hmmm.....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads