JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Talk about a place with some of the most restrictive gun laws in the world. Abe resigned last year due to medical issues so not sure why he was targeted as he's not in power in any way. Wish him well. He was a good ally of the US.

Some reports are suggesting a home made firearm was used. This kind of info so early on isn't necessarily reliable though.

Apparently, someone shot former Japanese Prime Minister while giving a speech! Shooter was caught and firearm found, the big question is, how did he get a gun, and who is he working for! Was this a state sponsored hit, and if so, who? This ain't gonna end well if it's a State hit, could kick off a conflict in the area, which would likely spill over into an all out war!

wow. here's another source in case i'm not the only one that doesn't want to disable my adblocker for Fox browser cookies.

Screenshot_20220708-000751.png

He had a security detail around him yet the shooter was still able to get close enough to shoot him in the back with his very short barreled homemade shotgun.

Just read he died. Very tragic.

Last Edited:
I wish I could feel bad for the former PM but he was once head of the ruling class in Japan who restricted the citizens firearm rights to an extreme level. Sorry the tears aren't dribbling down my cheeks.

The killer will hang - soon.
Most definately. They have an appeal process, but in the history of the modern court system I think only 2 or 3 death sentences have ever been reversed by any of the higher courts. I think in those it was more of an age thing where the crime was committed at or around the age of majority (20).

If the guy chooses not to appeal then they actually have a law that requires the exectution performed within 6 months of sentencing.

I'm in utter shock, but it really does go to prove that gun laws do nothing to prevent criminal use of firearms.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top